Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 18th August 2008, 01:56   #16
Senior - BHPian

Nice review, i went to kasauli last month. Even i normally tae the ramgarh route, its so much better to avoid zirakpur.

We stayed at kasauli resorts for a couple of days, it was my first time there. Monkey point is a must visit the next time youre there. I wasnt expecting this but its a very step uphill step climb to the top of the hill, took out all my energy to reach the top. Although it was very relaxing up there, i slept for an hour outside the temple on the benches hehe such was the 'mausam'.
autopsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2008, 11:52   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
Nice review, i went to kasauli last month. Even i normally tae the ramgarh route, its so much better to avoid zirakpur.

We stayed at kasauli resorts for a couple of days, it was my first time there. Monkey point is a must visit the next time youre there. I wasnt expecting this but its a very step uphill step climb to the top of the hill, took out all my energy to reach the top. Although it was very relaxing up there, i slept for an hour outside the temple on the benches hehe such was the 'mausam'.
Very true, monkey point is a great place. We did that when we visited kasauli a couple of years ago. This was the second trip. I feel kasauli is a great place away from the menace at regular hill stations like shimla.

btw, did you take your mitsu 3000gt there

Naman
naman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2008, 20:56   #18
Senior - BHPian

That is irrelevant naman. WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naman View Post
btw, did you take your mitsu 3000gt there

Naman
gd1418 is offline   Reply With Quote