Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 13th October 2008, 19:11   #16

Originally Posted by princezahed View Post
if my homestay had been completed i would have recommended it to you but its not yet complete.there are a lot of good homestays in and around madikeri and not all of them are bad.
I too hoped if your homestay was ready by now. I had seen the pics and was thinking positive about it.
I wanted a reliable place for which I can make an advance booking through yatra.com or makemytrip.
I know there are a lot of homestays available and many are much better and worth, but then it is touch to verify the authenticity and get reviews.
Thanks for your suggestions Prince.
Coorg International serves breakfast and dinner, so the cost is justified I thought. The deal is 3400/night for a couple.
I will call up the others too. Also my friend is trying for some homestays through his channels. If we get good reference, we will cernatily opt for a homestay.
sj_koova is offline   Reply With Quote