Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 12th April 2009, 21:31   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skmami View Post
hello

Please can somebody tell me if July or August is a very bad time to visit Ooty. I like the fog and misty look, which is the reason I am planning on visiting Ooty. Can I get some fog in the month of July or August.

thanks
Satish
Ooty in July/August will not offer you the fog and misty look. Maybe only early in the morning. For a fog/mist filled Ooty the best time to visit is from Nov - Jan.
dreamdiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014, 11:25   #47

Default Re: Bangalore - Ooty/Coonoor in Swift D

Hi,
Can anyone help with the most recent condition of the road from Bangalore to Coonoor? Also advise on the best route and estimated time. I'm planning a road trip this weekend 26-29 July so your inputs on this would be really helpful.

Thanks
Bhooshan
bhooshan.parikh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014, 12:49   #48
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Bangalore - Ooty/Coonoor in Swift D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhooshan.parikh View Post
Hi,
Can anyone help with the most recent condition of the road from Bangalore to Coonoor? Also advise on the best route and estimated time. I'm planning a road trip this weekend 26-29 July so your inputs on this would be really helpful.
Here is a very active thread for the same.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...y-road-61.html
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote