Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 9th April 2009, 11:53   #16
BHPian

Nice thread, nice pictures.
I love the English countryside and all the old buildings, mansions etc. So beautiful to look at and so much history to lose yourself in.
TheOne® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 12:18   #17
Senior - BHPian

I had decided to read your pic-o-blog from the day you started it. Its really nice. Not too many words but equally spaced and a pleasure to read. The country side is really beautiful and the cleanliness of the place really surprises me.
Well makes me think what is so different in the people there that they maintain what they have but why cant we do it!! This is so beautiful. Sorry to get preachy.

The inscriptions on the graves are really nice. Beautiful forts and really well maintained.

By the way nice pics of your family. Josh reminds me of the actor in Home alone part 3.:-)
maddy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 14:01   #18
BHPian

Excellent pix Sar. Feels like time has stood still
sanjayatarizona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2009, 23:40   #19
Sar
BHPian

Thanks Jenny, sanjayatarizona & maddy. You are too kind. Maddy, reason why there's not much to write is because we did all this in a day & half, which was a lot. Do you mean my younger or older son looks like Macaulay Culkin? Joshua is older and Jamie is the younger one. They will be chuffed to bits, compared to a film star but I will never let them see the film, they are too crazy already
Sar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 12:46   #20
Senior - BHPian

O well i meant the younger one Jamie:-) and the actor was Alex D. Linz who played the kid at home in Home Alone part 3.
Slightly OT but one of my fav movies with the naughty parrot giving company to the boy;-)
maddy42 is offline   Reply With Quote