Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 3rd April 2009, 12:55   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
What a way to party, looks like a lot of fun and a great location to camp. That picture of the dude sleeping on the Gypsy reminds me of a time that we spent on the Classics bonnet. Reason? Snakes!
thats me , it was blissful on the top of the gypsy under the stars, sadly it lasted just 1 hour ( from 2am to 3 am ), we dint have snakes but we had a more dangerous animal called ragpicker which attacked us at 3 am .
siddartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 17:45   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddartha View Post
thats me , it was blissful on the top of the gypsy under the stars, sadly it lasted just 1 hour ( from 2am to 3 am ), we dint have snakes but we had a more dangerous animal called ragpicker which attacked us at 3 am .
ha ha!! that was one sleepless night we had. had slept for a very little time without even bothered about crocodiles from the river or elephants from within the jungle or snakes from the bushes nearby or even honey bees that had their hives nearby, untill this dangerous animal called ragpicker arrived at 3 am.
star_aqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 21:03   #18

What fish are those? Did you catch them on rod and reel?

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Cheers
kodava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2009, 18:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_aqua View Post
ha ha!! that was one sleepless night we had. had slept for a very little time without even bothered about crocodiles from the river or elephants from within the jungle or snakes from the bushes nearby or even honey bees that had their hives nearby, untill this dangerous animal called ragpicker arrived at 3 am.
Hey guys,

Agreed i kept everyone awake. I feel it was worth keeping awake to enjoy the early morning air and a boat ride at dawn.

Animals are dangerous only when they feel threatened. So you guys felt this animal was dangerous ? Well then, i hope in light of this fact and your feelings, you can refine your views

cheers
ragpicker is offline   Reply With Quote