Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 16th December 2009, 08:10   #16
Smile Thanks!

Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
... If you could take some pain and give it in a separate thread like Meanings of Indian marriage in English, that will throw some light on the marriages....
:( Unfortunately I cannot read Tamil... so I am not sure about the specifics of the rituals mentioned in the pics. Would be great if someone on this forum who is well versed with Tamil and also understands Hindu rituals could interpret these pics.

Originally Posted by Fordy View Post
...The temples in Tamilnadu are too good...
I guess there are 1000s of great temples all over India which are worth seeing atleast once in a lifetime. The advantage with TN & KA is that a lot of great places are concentrated in a relatively smaller area and many such places can be covered in one trip.
hotstuff is offline   Reply With Quote