Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 22nd October 2010, 21:53   #61
BHPian

I have no idea, how i dug out this gem.Piligrimage at Goa, never thought that.Thanks for sharing information on culture and heritage.All temples visited are great and i am sure you have come back as a blessed one.
maximus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2011, 17:20   #62
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: No Beach, No Seafood - A different Goa !

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopal.prabhu1 View Post
This is a very useful travelogue for me and I hope to do the circuit of all GSB temples one day.
Pretty difficult especially if you are travelling with family. Just completed this circuit, and could do only 7 temples in one day. Probably, because we stayed at Bombatt's Kuldev's abode, Damodar Temple, Zambavilli.

The canteen at Damodar temple was not closed the whole day for Palki - just for the night. It functioned morning and (probably) noon.

We were told that since it is festival at Shantadurga temple (Bandora), rooms at all nearby temples too were full; and at Mahalasa temple, two marriages were taking place on two successive days. Rooms were available only from the day we started oru return journey!!!!
BaCkSeAtDrIVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2014, 08:30   #63
BHPian

. Took another local bus to Zambaulim and reached the Temple at 9.00am. There is no direct bus from Madgaon bus station to Damodar Temple
hi,
nice of you to have visited the Damodar temple at Zambaulim, but there are buses, which take you directly to zambaulim. next time you plan to visit, do let me know, we are Mahajans of the temple
whitemm550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2014, 22:23   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemm550 View Post
. hi, nice of you to have visited the Damodar temple at Zambaulim, but there are buses, which take you directly to zambaulim. next time you plan to visit, do let me know, we are Mahajans of the temple
Thanks, I will inform you the next time I plan to visit Damodar Temple. It has been many years since I visited and feel that I should visit in the near future.
prabhusati is offline   Reply With Quote