Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2009, 22:51   #46
Senior - BHPian
 
anekho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .
Posts: 1,995
Thanked: 659 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
AWESOME pictures, amazing trip. Can't believe I missed this thread.

Scandinavia is on my top priority list for the next vacations. Now even more!

Thanks for sharing.
not much to see in sweden unfortunately :(

I need to drive to norway ASAP!

cheers
anekho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:37   #47
BHPian
 
kpbhatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pune
Posts: 347
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

I envy you and your job -- all the places and the snaps are breathtaking and beautiful. When o-when shall i get a chance to visit -- i will keep praying
kpbhatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:39   #48
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 74
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

Amazing pics, denky bhai incase you need a assistant on your next cruise please count me in, im all available . Some more pics and details would be great. Just rated five star
Red Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 14:29   #49
BHPian
 
anurag_p80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 313
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Dhiraj, man, wow! Awesome trip! How does one get your job??

Rated 5 star.
anurag_p80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 20:32   #50
Senior - BHPian
 
deky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Jaipur
Posts: 1,192
Thanked: 1,029 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
AWESOME pictures, amazing trip. Can't believe I missed this thread.

Scandinavia is on my top priority list for the next vacations. Now even more!

Thanks for sharing.
Yes I agree its a must visit, apart from Norway, Sweden & Denmark also try to include Helsinki in your itenary, the architecture there is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anekho View Post
not much to see in sweden unfortunately :(

I need to drive to norway ASAP!

cheers
Anekho i would like to disagree with you here, you have some beautifull landsacapes..lakes and all. And not to miss is the archipelago of Stockholm, I think its the best in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbhatt View Post
I envy you and your job -- all the places and the snaps are breathtaking and beautiful. When o-when shall i get a chance to visit -- i will keep praying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
Amazing pics, denky bhai incase you need a assistant on your next cruise please count me in, im all available . Some more pics and details would be great. Just rated five star
Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
Dhiraj, man, wow! Awesome trip! How does one get your job??

Rated 5 star.
Thank you guys for the kind words. I am no longer cruising now. Did that for 6 years and now back home in Jaipur. Not all is rosy about cruising, so if you want to read a horror story too you can read this.http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...orgetable.html (Horror On High Seas- Simply Unforgetable)
deky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sun Protection, without sun film - Options? tsk1979 Technical Stuff 55 17th December 2015 23:24
Norwegian CPS separating Indian children from their parents! phamilyman Shifting gears 23 21st March 2012 17:04
Tata Motors to Launch EV Nano & Indica - buys into Norwegian supplier of EV systems prashanthyr The Indian Car Scene 8 4th March 2010 12:12
A New little girl joining our family....ZEN - estilo VXI (MIDNIGHT BLACK) bglsrini Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 56 17th November 2008 22:36
Of breakdowns and midnight repairs tsk1979 Street Experiences 6 17th June 2008 23:27


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:41.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks