Team-BHP - YetiBlog® - Sleepless in Europe
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Travelogues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/)
-   -   YetiBlog® - Sleepless in Europe (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/56995-yetiblog-sleepless-europe.html)

From http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ali-story.html
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 1041863)
This is awful.

I turn back and walk towards my car. That's it. There will be no goodbyes anymore.

The next time I'm going to Germany to get her.

THE END.

I went. I got her. You can read about that here. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...e-jayenge.html

And she was here. With me, adjusting and changing. Language, culture, food. She brought a bit of Germany with her and absorbed a little bit of India in everything she did.

Chhe nahi, nau she said once to the liftman as I stared in shock.
She loves baingan and bhindi, much to my disgust.
She's here and I've had a wonderful and peaceful, happy few months.

No more Goodbyes?

16th April 2009 - I'm thinking of that exact line as I drive her to the Airport.

TheOne® is leaving. For a small break, a small holiday or a small reunion, depending on different perspectives. She's going to Germany.

She's left me little notes around the house. No, not romantic notes but ones that remind me that I need to switch things off and make sure the windows and doors are locked and so on. Ah the simple pleasures of having a German spouse.

And she's going. She has no return ticket yet, but has promised to return by early May. While I realise that I am going to say goodbye, this one will be an easy goodbye.

I'm going to see her in 5 days again!

I'm flying to Amsterdam this Monday and have invited TheOne® to join me there as I accept an award for best Marketing and Brand promotion - JBL. Together we will enjoy Amsterdam for a few days and spend the weekend back in germany, at Bad Nauheim.

Then I'll have to say goodbye to her for a while.

Things are so different since she came to this Airport last. Now Indian habits and people surprise her less. She walks with more confidence. I look at her smiling. She's beautiful. White Kurta, Maroon Shalwar, Kolhapuri Chappals - it is incredible just to see her and how much things have changed.

I drag her bags onto a cart and she pushes it quickly into the airport, waving and smiling as she turns to leave.

I drive home in silence.

Alright then, I guess its going to be time-pass for this entire week or maybe more :).

And as always - the poignant pause of your last line.

Hooked like everytime.

wow, another YetiBlog® :D

time to do the F5 routine again lol:

While it's easier to just subscribe to the thread with instant notifications, is there any feature by which a notification is sent out only when Yeti posts on this thread? Otherwise there are so many fans of Yeti who comment on it and the whole point of subscribing to the thread for Yeti's posts is lost.

Please read my post. She has left on the 16th of April. I leave for Europe on Monday. How can I write when I haven't even gone?

I will try to write from Amsterdam and Germany, or else you have to wait till next week.

*Running as fast as I can*

Ah. Time will fly. Monday is knocking at the door.

Congratulations for getting the award. Proof finally, that you do work :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 1266328)
as I accept an award for best Marketing and Brand promotion - JBL. .

Congrats Sam! We all eagerly await more of your posts on this YetiBlog(R)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 1266353)

I will try to write from Amsterdam and Germany, or else you have to wait till next week.

... and you leave us on the edge of our seats again! please please please write :D

My college has its last day on Monday.

So a bag of popcorn and pepsi awaits me everyday when i read the fun-filled Yeti Blog.
Waiting for more Sam.

Congrats on the award.

Does it have something to do with the red flip-flops being lucky for you? :D

Amazing!
Nice to know about your award. Congrats.

A nice way to start a great blog. Eyes peeled, cans of pepsi on stock and breathing held back! I'm looking ahead patiently.

Hey Sam,

congrats on getting the award, do click lots of pictures,

And yes ! do not forget your phone in the security check basket. :)

cheers & have a safe trip.

Aah..one more treat to us with Yetiblog. We will wait, no matter how much time you take. :D

Congrats on getting the award.

Quote:

I'm flying to Amsterdam this Monday and have invited TheOne® to join me there as I accept an award for best Marketing and Brand promotion - JBL.

Congratulations! Couldnt be more deserved, if I may say so. When and where is the party?

Now thats done, I'll sit back and wait for the YetiBlog® to unfold...

Congrats Sam on the award!!!

This is my 2nd YetiBlog and look forward to reading it :).

Quote:

I'm flying to Amsterdam this Monday and have invited TheOne® to join me there as I accept an award for best Marketing and Brand promotion - JBL.

Congrats Sam & yes looking forward to yet another wonderful YetiBlog® :)