Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2009, 01:03   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
devarshi84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ahmedabad - Tor
Posts: 3,996
Thanked: 118 Times
Default

Summer is when Toronto has all the action but weather has not been good this time around. It was 6 degrees yesterday.
devarshi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 01:08   #17
BHPian
 
mohit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto / Kurukshetra
Posts: 641
Thanked: 120 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post
Summer is when Toronto has all the action but weather has not been good this time around. It was 6 degrees yesterday.
Don't worry, It'll get there. Its so nice and sunny outside today.

Very nice pics akas_chauhan. Kindda sums up the typical (and not so when it comes to the African Lion safari) tourist circuit for Toronto and surroundings.
mohit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 01:55   #18
Senior - BHPian
 
devarshi84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ahmedabad - Tor
Posts: 3,996
Thanked: 118 Times
Default

I just realized that it sunny and good today when my friend called up for a session of tennis. hope it remains that way.

@ Akash : if you are still here then do check out Woodbine beach, The guvernment (if you are a wild partgoer), The brewery district if you drink and if you need to buy any pc components Spadina&college is the place to go.

Last edited by devarshi84 : 13th May 2009 at 02:00.
devarshi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2009, 12:50   #19
BHPian
 
akas_chauhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 595
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit View Post
Don't worry, It'll get there. Its so nice and sunny outside today.

Very nice pics akas_chauhan. Kindda sums up the typical (and not so when it comes to the African Lion safari) tourist circuit for Toronto and surroundings.
Thanks Mohit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post
I just realized that it sunny and good today when my friend called up for a session of tennis. hope it remains that way.

@ Akash : if you are still here then do check out Woodbine beach, The guvernment (if you are a wild partgoer), The brewery district if you drink and if you need to buy any pc components Spadina&college is the place to go.
Thanks Devashri, but i'm not in canada now.
akas_chauhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2009, 12:51   #20
BHPian
 
akas_chauhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 595
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

I've posted Quebec city picture before.
Since this is Canada photoblog thought of adding the link.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...hoto-blog.html (Quebec City Photo Blog)
akas_chauhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photoblog of my Kinetic Laser mods... sabret00the Motorbikes 37 30th May 2016 18:56
A Photoblog from Kuwait Nutty Nair Travelogues 36 25th August 2013 12:14
Kolkata Photoblog 2008 btirthankar Travelogues 94 30th April 2009 13:49
Fall Creek State Park - Tennessee - Photoblog Saurabh M Travelogues 48 14th February 2009 00:52
Hyderabad Photoblog 2008 | A Year that was btirthankar Travelogues 24 30th July 2008 17:00


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 19:47.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks