Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 8th September 2009, 23:42   #1
Default Bengalure-Shirdi-Nashik-Mumbai and Back Home

Finally after lots of discussions over our holiday destination for the 3rd Quarter of this year, we decided to visit Shirdi, Nashik and Aamchi Mumbai. I am a first timer to these places though

Travel dates are confirmed on 29th september 2009 by train to Shirdi.
Train = Garib Rath
Class = 3 tier A/C
Price = 680 per head.
Time taken to travel = 24 Hrs ~

Total head count being 10 + 2 kids. (My family of 6+1 and my bro's inlaws 4+1)

Since 6 people in this group had been to Shirdi, accommodation will not be an issue as its already booked at Bhakti Nivas in the temple premisis.

The next trouble is Nashik, though we do not know how to get accomodation for one night, we are relying on one known person who can help us get one. Here i need HELP from fellow BHP'ians

And also Mumbai will be a 3 day affair as our flights back home are at 6:10 pm on Sunday. Need help in finding Budget Accommodation here also

Started an early thread in travelogue section since i felt, i'll continue this thread even after i finish my complete travel, and with this thread i'll be able to get some valuable inputs about cities where i need HELP

NOTE: request moderators to correct the mis-spelt Bengaluru.

Last edited by PAVAN KADAM : 8th September 2009 at 23:43.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote