Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 7th October 2009, 12:53   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sami316 View Post
Hi Nnandi,

This was a really well written travelogue. Enjoyed reading every bit of it and the snaps of this Picturesque place were awesome. Thanks again for this travelogue, it would be really helpful for others who are planning a trip to Goa in the days to come.
Thanks Sami, I enjoyed relating every bit of the travelogue and loved every moment of the trip! I am happy you liked it and would be glad if it helps others in this forum!
nnandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 15:38   #47
BHPian

Smile

Hi Nnadi,

Wonderful travelogue and great narration. I really got connected to Goa through your experience. Sad to know about the rain part in your return journey and the kids health and happy that you have reached safely with out any harm to your belongings and the Car.

Thank you for sharing and sure will refer to your thread when I travel to Goa.
Indian Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2009, 18:43   #48
adc
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic fluid narration and all the food description is so beautifully put - and aloo posto at Goa!!

Again enjoyed reading it a lot!! Thanks much
adc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2009, 13:07   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Ranger View Post
Hi Nnadi,

Wonderful travelogue and great narration. I really got connected to Goa through your experience. Sad to know about the rain part in your return journey and the kids health and happy that you have reached safely with out any harm to your belongings and the Car.

Thank you for sharing and sure will refer to your thread when I travel to Goa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc
Fantastic fluid narration and all the food description is so beautifully put - and aloo posto at Goa!!

Again enjoyed reading it a lot!! Thanks much
Thanks Indian Ranger and adc! It actually makes the author feel really good when they feel that what they have written would help another person/family in their travel. I would be quite happy if this travelogue helps you all when you travel next to Goa.

Adc- the aloo posto in a lot of places in kolkata/home/bangalore, but the sukto and aloo posto the resort restaurant made was awesome! I felt it was at par with the best makers in Kol! The taste is still lingering and makes me salivate even now!
nnandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2009, 14:53   #50
BHPian

Wonderful pictures and good narration of events out there, it will really be helpful in terms of places to go around and for foodies who plan to visit.

OT: I had received some gift vouchers from country vacations last year and they were asking me if I want to make use of them for Goa this November. I read a lot about their fraud around club membership on internet. This Gift voucher that I have will require me to pay 3K for administration charges (for 3 nights 4 days vacation at Goa). Has anyone tried this out yet? After reading experiences on internet, I'm considering this to be a risk now - they are asking me to deposit 3K to their Axis bank account now and they will send me the confirmation letter after that, they are not confirming to provide any receipt for this one so I thought I will check if anyone has already tried this!!
Ketan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2010, 01:12   #51
BHPian

Very well writtten nnandi and the pictures are also really nice. This log will really help me as I am planning a ride to Goa in November.
chethan.ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2010, 09:04   #52
BHPian

Thanks for this excellent travelogue. It's a detailed guide that I'm going to use to plan my trip to Goa.
satshen is offline   Reply With Quote