Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 4th February 2010, 18:24   #106
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Amazing travelogue you got there. Very dramatic landscape that goes with very dramatic narrative style. One never gets bored reading any number of Leh Travelogues. I guess, I'm inspired to say, after reading this travelogue, that there are only two kinds of people in the world. The one's that Leh'd and the one's who are planning on it.
Thanx a lot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Finally, the travelogue ends. You guys sure had a very adventours trip. Where there is a will, there is a way!
I guess you will be back this year? Well maybe, I will!
Well you never know tsk, i might be there again this year, or may be not. Well thats only if we find another new place to visit by road.
KSM-Vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2010, 23:09   #107
BHPian

KSM, for the first time i came across your post today, and I have been glued at it for the past hour. I must say, this is the most adventurous and well sequenced realistic travelogue i have ever read. Kudos to you and Mihir for covering such a journey. I did Leh last Oct as well (along with the Raid) but wasnt able to do the nullah region - its on my radar now.

Awesome post buddy! Cheers.
Sorcererenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2010, 11:43   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorcererenator View Post
KSM, for the first time i came across your post today, and I have been glued at it for the past hour. I must say, this is the most adventurous and well sequenced realistic travelogue i have ever read. Kudos to you and Mihir for covering such a journey. I did Leh last Oct as well (along with the Raid) but wasnt able to do the nullah region - its on my radar now.

Awesome post buddy! Cheers.
Thanks a lot for the compliments!!! Appreciate it that you have read the thread in detail.

Doing the RAID itself is a great achievement, will be really interesting to read about it. Have you put up a travelogue??
KSM-Vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 17:00   #109
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Mumbai Roadsters - Touring LADAKH "Roof of the World" in a Gypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Finally, the travelogue ends. You guys sure had a very adventours trip. Where there is a will, there is a way!
I guess you will be back this year? Well maybe, I will!
Unfortunately i had to leave that post unanswered in 2010, but now i can proudly say "Yes" a year later in 2011...better late than never* or i should say better late than later.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...mblehd-ii.html - Again a big thanks to HVK & the entire IPHE 2011 Team.

* It can not be "never" because Ladakh/Himalayas will pull all of us back again and again and again.

Last edited by KSM-Vtec : 28th September 2011 at 17:04.
KSM-Vtec is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote