Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2009, 10:06   #316
Distinguished - BHPian
 
laluks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 5,571
Thanked: 5,920 Times
Default

Guys,
If you have some nice pictures of Laws falls and St. Catherine Falls (not from Dolphin's nose, but the trek and from the foot of the falls) please post them here.
laluks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2009, 10:27   #317
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,891
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

Those Roses seems to have made you shoot at will
Great collection there.

Now you have made this Ooty Travelogue complete by inlcuding all the desitnations (regular, not so regular as well).

Now i have the tough task of preparing my schedule at Ooty
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2009, 11:54   #318
Senior - BHPian
 
mjothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,252
Thanked: 215 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
Now you have made this Ooty Travelogue complete by inlcuding all the desitnations (regular, not so regular as well).
+1. The picture themselves speak about the adventures travel you have encountered.

Not just travel, its too good see your organised collection of pics. Great.
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2009, 12:53   #319
Distinguished - BHPian
 
laluks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 5,571
Thanked: 5,920 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
Those Roses seems to have made you shoot at will
Great collection there.

Now you have made this Ooty Travelogue complete by inlcuding all the desitnations (regular, not so regular as well).

Now i have the tough task of preparing my schedule at Ooty

Thanks Star.
How about a consultation dinner on Ooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
+1. The picture themselves speak about the adventures travel you have encountered.

Not just travel, its too good see your organised collection of pics. Great.
Thanks Mahesh.
laluks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2009, 13:21   #320
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,891
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Thanks Star.
How about a consultation dinner on Ooty
Anytime, name the date (from now till wednesday 23rd dec), time (Lunch/Dinner), place (easy to drive, enough parking, good food)
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2009, 13:43   #321
Distinguished - BHPian
 
laluks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 5,571
Thanked: 5,920 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
Anytime, name the date (from now till wednesday 23rd dec), time (Lunch/Dinner), place (easy to drive, enough parking, good food)
Will leave that to Mahesh. Mahesh where are you?
Let's wait for his SMS

Last edited by laluks : 20th December 2009 at 13:45.
laluks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 09:30   #322
BHPian
 
csateesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 470
Thanked: 106 Times
Talking Small favour

Hi Laluks

The travel bug has now bit a lot of my friends and colleagues (thanks to your wonderful travelogue )

Please do let me know the condition of the road to Ooty

Appreciate it..

Cheers
csateesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 09:51   #323
Distinguished - BHPian
 
laluks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 5,571
Thanked: 5,920 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by csateesh View Post
Hi Laluks

The travel bug has now bit a lot of my friends and colleagues (thanks to your wonderful travelogue )

Please do let me know the condition of the road to Ooty

Appreciate it..

Cheers
All roads are fine. A stretch of 8km between gundulpet and bandipur is bad. But nothing to stop you guys.

happy journey
laluks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 10:29   #324
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,891
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Will leave that to Mahesh. Mahesh where are you?
Let's wait for his SMS
I don't think, Mahesh has seen this thread in last 24 hours
Hey Mahesh, where are you man.

I have to attend PTM plus Xmas carnival at my daughter's school on 23rd morning, noon till evening, and have to drop my parents to my brother's place on 23rd evening. So leave aside 23rd.

on 24th evening, my friend's family would be arriving from mumbai, ineed to be at airport to receive them,

25th onwards we would hit the road..

So time available is today, tomorrow and 24th noon.

Last edited by StarVegabond : 21st December 2009 at 10:38.
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 11:43   #325
Senior - BHPian
 
nilanjanray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,793
Thanked: 2,063 Times
Default

The pictures are amazing! How much does the D90 cost in India (with the kit lens)?

Last edited by nilanjanray : 21st December 2009 at 11:48.
nilanjanray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 12:28   #326
Distinguished - BHPian
 
laluks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 5,571
Thanked: 5,920 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
I don't think, Mahesh has seen this thread in last 24 hours
Hey Mahesh, where are you man.

I have to attend PTM plus Xmas carnival at my daughter's school on 23rd morning, noon till evening, and have to drop my parents to my brother's place on 23rd evening. So leave aside 23rd.

on 24th evening, my friend's family would be arriving from mumbai, ineed to be at airport to receive them,

25th onwards we would hit the road..

So time available is today, tomorrow and 24th noon.
Mahesh where are you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post
The pictures are amazing! How much does the D90 cost in India (with the kit lens)?
Varies from 59K to 85K, depending on warranty, etc..
laluks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 12:33   #327
BHPian
 
Aquarian20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore, India.
Posts: 73
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Very nice Lalu. With the photos of 2006 trip you covered the places you did not visit in this travelogue earlier. Thanks for all these wonderful photos and taking us through your journey.
Aquarian20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 13:06   #328
Senior - BHPian
 
mjothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,252
Thanked: 215 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
I don't think, Mahesh has seen this thread in last 24 hours
Hey Mahesh, where are you man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Mahesh where are you.
Here I am

Ok, Just back from the PTM and Carnival. Today or tomm? I am on vacation for next 2 weeks. So, lunch/Dinner, both ok for me. Lets take it offline guys and keep this thread a OOty thread
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 13:14   #329
Distinguished - BHPian
 
laluks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 5,571
Thanked: 5,920 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian20 View Post
Very nice Lalu. With the photos of 2006 trip you covered the places you did not visit in this travelogue earlier. Thanks for all these wonderful photos and taking us through your journey.
Thanks Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Here I am

Ok, Just back from the PTM and Carnival. Today or tomm? I am on vacation for next 2 weeks. So, lunch/Dinner, both ok for me. Lets take it offline guys and keep this thread a OOty thread
Ha, there you are. Waiting for further details on SMS
laluks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2009, 09:39   #330
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kottayam
Posts: 588
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Hey Lalu, i thought the thread was over, i was really surprised to see that the thread is still going strong. Wonderful photos, i can see the improvement in quality from what was done back then and of today. Do keep them coming!
Majic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Swifted : Nelliyampathy via Valparai laluks Travelogues 287 2nd August 2016 17:44
Swifted : Weekend Getaway from Bangalore - Kolli Hills laluks Travelogues 64 2nd June 2010 07:21
Swifted : Coorg laluks Travelogues 83 13th April 2010 22:15
Swifted : Bisle, Belur, Halebid, Chikmagalur, Kemmangundi laluks Travelogues 134 28th January 2010 22:47


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:46.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks