Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2009, 12:43   #76
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 210 Times
Default

@shishir_bn. Humility has nothing to do with humiliation. Let me point out with a lot of humility, that it means Majic is being humble!

@Majic. Skills are there to be upgraded. Keep it flowing. I see that you've taken up traveloguing with a rage! good job.
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 12:53   #77
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kottayam
Posts: 588
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Thanks MX6, yes i would try and do a better work next time, probably i would carry a camera any place and any weather. Life is always a learning experience and lessons learned are always to be cherished! Thanks once again.
Majic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 13:30   #78
Senior - BHPian
 
shishir_bn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,192
Thanked: 104 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
@shishir_bn. Humility has nothing to do with humiliation. Let me point out with a lot of humility, that it means Majic is being humble!

@Majic. Skills are there to be upgraded. Keep it flowing. I see that you've taken up traveloguing with a rage! good job.
Absolutely right. That was a typo. See with just one letter how things change.Thanks for pointing this

"Majic" sorry for the goofup or words
shishir_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 15:14   #79
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kottayam
Posts: 588
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

No problem, i think it was all intended with the best intentions, please dont feel bad and no sorry for a mistake unintended!
Majic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 19:29   #80
Distinguished - BHPian
 
laluks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 5,805
Thanked: 7,799 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
Thanks Shishir. Lalu, i was religiously following the Agra and Vrindavan thread and i liked it a lot. I agree with you probably i would make up for it on my next attempt with some temptating photos ( dont worry it wouldnt be as good as yours) and some good narrations.
Thanks Majic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
Well i do acknowledge that with most humility and do wish that i had a skill as good as Lalu.
You already have a better skill than me in narrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
No problem, i think it was all intended with the best intentions, please dont feel bad and no sorry for a mistake unintended!
majic you are absolutely right
laluks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 01:52   #81
Senior - BHPian
 
navan49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CHENNAI
Posts: 998
Thanked: 68 Times
Default

Dear magic,
Nice to hear from you. I am interested in Visiting places. If you are around that area send PM about your address and details I can pick you up during my Visit may be in New year.
navan49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 09:21   #82
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kottayam
Posts: 588
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Dear magic,
Nice to hear from you. I am interested in Visiting places. If you are around that area send PM about your address and details I can pick you up during my Visit may be in New year.

Navan49, hey thanks for the invite but actually i am a native of Kerala and i visit Tranquebar once a year when i go to meet my inlaws. My father in law works in a college near Tranquebar, so that is why the visit takes place. Probably by Pongal i would be going there. If the invite is for kerala and if your coming down please inform me.
Majic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 11:51   #83
Senior - BHPian
 
navan49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CHENNAI
Posts: 998
Thanked: 68 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
Navan49, hey thanks for the invite but actually i am a native of Kerala and i visit Tranquebar once a year when i go to meet my inlaws. My father in law works in a college near Tranquebar, so that is why the visit takes place. Probably by Pongal i would be going there. If the invite is for kerala and if your coming down please inform me.
No problem we will try to do it when you visit here. It depends on your time limit. Hope ur FIL is in Karaikal. I would like to take my grandchildren of class I & IV this time that side. If our plans work out it can be made during Pongal.
navan49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 11:59   #84
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kottayam
Posts: 588
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Navan, you are most welcome to join will be in touch with you when i am driving through to this place
Majic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photologue : Fort Kochi without visiting a fort jacs Travelogues 33 8th March 2016 07:14
Drive towards a Fort and a Beach Unplanned New Year trip to Bekal / Kasaragod! nandita_bayan21 Travelogues 12 27th January 2016 12:54
Pune to Fort Raigad, and MTDC resort on top of the fort choombak Travelogues 16 25th January 2016 15:51
How safe are you on deserted roads ? meerkat The Indian Car Scene 54 4th July 2006 15:09


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:30.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks