Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 16th August 2010, 17:03   #16
BHPian

Default Great trip

Hi,

Great trip and pics. But please don't eat the Mahaseer, it is a pure gamefish and should be left to delight anglers with its fight. This way we all get to enjoy what we like.

Chaunfa
chaunfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2010, 20:01   #17
Joy
BHPian

Oh, how I missed this beautiful travelogue.

Beautiful pics, great crisp writing. I have heard about Nameri but never expected to be such beautiful place. The pics of Jia Bharali is very beautiful.

Great going, tortoiseNhare. Do post many more journeys.
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2010, 15:41   #18
BHPian

@San Phrangmung
The Jia Bharali Wild Resort is managed by Mr. Ranjit Bora. His cell no. at that time was 9859262831. I hope he hasn't changed it. In fact we didn't know about the Jia Bharali Resort and it was suggested to us by Mr. Pradip of the Eco Camp.

@LongDrive lover
Thanks man. Any appreciation from seasoned traveloholics like you means a lot to me.

@Kaushik_s
Hey, which way is Sijusa? Let's go there!

@chaunfa
Thanks. A colleague of mine, an avid angler, had already reprimanded me for that act and I promise not to indulge any further in it.

@Joy
Thank you for spending time with my travelogue.
tortoiseNhare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2010, 16:12   #19
BHPian

Dear TortoiseNhare;
A real fantastic travelogue with some tasteful pics-thanks man. I have travelled NE from Assam to Arunachal to nagaland, Megh and Tripura-NE is such a beautiful place anytime after the rains. Colourful people with more colour in the sceneries.
Once again Thanks Mate!
Colonel J H Mayne
Judemayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2010, 16:33   #20
BHPian

Thanks Colonel. I am yet to explore many parts of NE and I think the region will continue to to treat me with newer and nicer getaways for a long time into the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judemayne View Post
Dear TortoiseNhare;
A real fantastic travelogue with some tasteful pics-thanks man. I have travelled NE from Assam to Arunachal to nagaland, Megh and Tripura-NE is such a beautiful place anytime after the rains. Colourful people with more colour in the sceneries.
Once again Thanks Mate!
Colonel J H Mayne
tortoiseNhare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2010, 16:55   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoiseNhare View Post
@Kaushik_s
Hey, which way is Sijusa? Let's go there!
Ummm not very sure as of now. It's been a long time back (around 12 years back). If I remember correctly Sijusa falls enroute to Tipi. If you ask anyone from Tezpur probably you'll be able to find out. I had some very old photos, will try to find and scan them if possible.

Yup, let's go there I hope, infact I want to travel length and breadth of North East as soon as possible..
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2010, 17:03   #22
BHPian

Nice pics, Specially the sunset pictures are outstanding. Thanks for sharing.
TSEA is offline   Reply With Quote