Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 28th August 2005, 00:55   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Careful what you say about ..er.. better drivers doing ..er.. smooth maneuvers. That 800 guy could be a member/reader of this forum.
Err...umm..Once bitten, twice shy?
pingmepal, you just can't go wrong with that car. Be careful about the dealer though, since you are in Hyderabad. Make sure. you keep him on his toes all the time for even minor issues. Happy motoring!
RX135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2005, 16:09   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingmepal
Moon Mist Grey. It is GLX model which has all the stuff I want. Shopping for music system / Fiat brand seat covers. Will post photographs once I get it
Did you park your car adjacent to Cyber Gateway today morning? I noticed a Moon mist grey ELX Petra with a spoiler parked there. It has T/R registration.
satish_appasani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2005, 02:17   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani
Did you park your car adjacent to Cyber Gateway today morning? I noticed a Moon mist grey ELX Petra with a spoiler parked there. It has T/R registration.
Satish,
I also work out of gateway...maywe we can meet sometime...I am on 98850-30960 (anupam_
Buffetfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2005, 18:39   #19
BHPian

Yep Satish, It is mine. took delviery on Sunday and got to work on Monday. hated to see dusk piled up by EOD due to construction work next to it.

BTW, we know each other One floor above you.
pingmepal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2005, 18:48   #20
BHPian

pingmepal, Welcome to the Petra club. Enjoy..
sivadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2005, 18:51   #21
Senior - BHPian

Good dude. We can sure meet some time. In the last few days I found atleast 4 guys from tbhp as well as paliousersindia group work in the same building as me.

BTW, your car looks sweet. Will love to check it out.

It's really sad that we work in Hi-Tech city and our cars are our car have to be left to dust the whole day. I am happy that I am leaving my current job and joining another company in Softpro Heights in another 10 days. They have a better parking there. My suggestion, park your car closer to the main gate. Though this is also dusty, better compared to where you parked your car. If the guard objects, shout at him that your new car is getting very dusty. It works. I am working in this building for 3.5 years.
satish_appasani is offline   Reply With Quote