Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 2nd February 2010, 15:06   #61
BHPian

hi sri...i liked your way of writing,it's simple and honest.Wish this would be your first step in the world of "long drives"..happy motoring
bhunu AMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2010, 15:10   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDrive lover View Post
Sre. Liked your travelogue very much. It was truly a travelers' diary with excellent pics of Munnar. Your unplanned detours made your journey even more memorable ! Yes, Such unexpected things make us anxious when we are with family, but overcoming them with courage and tactfully, leavs us with adventourus memories forever. Well done friend.
Longdrive lover, glad that you enjoyed the log :-) .. The trip was indeed a memorable one, teaching me some lessons on planning front...Next time I will give more importance to planning the trip (considering risk factors, detours)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunu AMG View Post
hi sri...i liked your way of writing,it's simple and honest.Wish this would be your first step in the world of "long drives"..happy motoring
Thanks bhunu, happy to see such comment..It was my 2nd long drive with around 3000 KMs covered in total ( 1st one is from Hyd-Salur ( via Vizag) around 1700 KMs)
sriswe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2010, 19:33   #63
BHPian

great travelogue there Sri. It has all the ingredients of a thriller movie. I have also just finished a trip to Goa last week. Thanks for inspiring me to take on this trip.
highwaylover is offline   Reply With Quote