Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2010, 15:33   #376
Senior - BHPian
 
Chevy_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Köln
Posts: 1,209
Thanked: 121 Times
Default

Thank you for your comments, Advait. I am honoured.

As Ampere and you said, there is always a next one! And........... our next trip is happening soon. Now we are headed south to the land of Pappadams and Dosas and Idlis! I have started drooling at the thought of experiencing all those delicacies!!!
Chevy_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 15:37   #377
Team-BHP Support
 
ampere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 15,604
Thanked: 8,593 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_lover View Post
Thank you for your comments, Advait. I am honoured.

As Ampere and you said, there is always a next one! And........... our next trip is happening soon. Now we are headed south to the land of Pappadams and Dosas and Idlis! I have started drooling at the thought of experiencing all those delicacies!!!
Another incredible movie in the making?

I have a few of them lined up this year. Some of them just as extended weekend jaunts, while some may be 10 day long stuff. Surely hope to see your Chevy parked somewhere (Or rather flying somewhere !).
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2010, 16:44   #378
Senior - BHPian
 
Chevy_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Köln
Posts: 1,209
Thanked: 121 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Another incredible movie in the making?

I have a few of them lined up this year. Some of them just as extended weekend jaunts, while some may be 10 day long stuff. Surely hope to see your Chevy parked somewhere (Or rather flying somewhere !).
I hope so, Ampere! :-)

Have a blast, friend! There is nothing like travel to calm one's stressed nerves!

So we will also expect some travelogues from you soon.
Chevy_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2010, 16:58   #379
Team-BHP Support
 
ampere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 15,604
Thanked: 8,593 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_lover View Post
I hope so, Ampere! :-)

Have a blast, friend! There is nothing like travel to calm one's stressed nerves!

So we will also expect some travelogues from you soon.
Somehow I am not that good at writing .
(I know there is a start for everything!).

In the last 5 months, we did Munnar Kumarakom, Guruvayur, Yelagiri and Ooty. Plan to do Ooty (Conoor) once again!
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2010, 19:05   #380
Senior - BHPian
 
Chevy_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Köln
Posts: 1,209
Thanked: 121 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Somehow I am not that good at writing .
(I know there is a start for everything!).

In the last 5 months, we did Munnar Kumarakom, Guruvayur, Yelagiri and Ooty. Plan to do Ooty (Conoor) once again!
Hey Ampere, I would love to read your logs on the highlighted places. Do find some time to pen down your story!
Chevy_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2010, 19:09   #381
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,891
Thanked: 19 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Somehow I am not that good at writing .
(I know there is a start for everything!).

In the last 5 months, we did Munnar Kumarakom, Guruvayur, Yelagiri and Ooty. Plan to do Ooty (Conoor) once again!
Hey Ampere

just start typing, you are not required to write anymore.

World has been simplified (is it really ture ?) by computers and cameras
where words fail, attach a photograph and say "let the pictures speak for itself"

like C_L, i too would like to read your experience at all these places.
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2010, 19:49   #382
Team-BHP Support
 
ampere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 15,604
Thanked: 8,593 Times
Default

Let me give it a shot. But will get delayed. I already have lots of editing currently morning to evening !

BTW my situationw was also like MX6. Last year when I started, we went to Waynad with our 4 month baby and she was in the car seat all along !
Then at 8 we did Bangalore to Guruvayur - Kanyakumar (Train) and then KK - Madurai - Trichy - Mayavaram (Road) and then Bangalore (Train)

Then she was 15, we did Bangalore - Salem - Munnar - Kumarakom - Trichur - Guruvayur - Mysore - Bangalore.

Ooty/TVMalai/Mailam was all between 7 and 15.
Yelagiri/Mysore/Ooty have also been many-many weekend getaways.

I typically go out once in two three months. And a long one; once or twice a year.

Last edited by ampere : 5th April 2010 at 20:03.
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2010, 14:15   #383
Senior - BHPian
 
Chevy_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Köln
Posts: 1,209
Thanked: 121 Times
Thumbs up A high resolution pic of the Lake Palace!

Team, here is a high resolution pic of the Lake Palace, Udaipur!

An Incredible Road Trip of a Lifetime to Udaipur, The Most Romantic City in the World-fireworks-over-lake-palace.jpg   <div style=
Chevy_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
An incredible journey of a lifetime to Bhutan, Kalimpong, Darjeeling and Gangtok! Chevy_lover Travelogues 255 12th December 2013 13:30
Suggestions needed for Nainital Trip (Romantic Theme). SilkDrive Route / Travel Queries 6 16th September 2010 16:21
Romantic Destination Needed for a week Trust_In_Thrust Route / Travel Queries 35 25th January 2010 12:17
Trip abroad or Trip of a lifetime inside India @400Kph Route / Travel Queries 20 25th September 2009 16:40
Mclarens: A quick romantic getaway to Ranganthittu & SriRangapatna! mclaren1885 Travelogues 51 12th December 2008 13:43


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:41.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks