| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|20th August 2016, 21:31||#46|
Join Date: Mar 2014
Thanked: 93 Times
Re: Need advice - Fuel quality in North East States tour
Thanks for the replies.. It gives me a little more confidence..although it may not be possible to avoid topping up in tawang as we are based there for 4 days out of the 15 so even a top up in Jung will not give us enough gas to avoid tanking up again in tawang
|22nd May 2017, 17:10||#47|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Thanked: 2 Times
Re: Meghalaya, Assam, Nagaland and Arunachal: A Road Trip
I am planning to do a roadtrip from Delhi to Arunachal Pradesh in June this year. Here is the itinerary that I have chalked out -
8th June - Delhi to Gorakhpur
9th June - Gorakhpur to Siliguri
10th June - Siliguri to Guwahati
11th June - Local Guwahati
12th June - Guwahati to Bomdilla
13th June - Bomdilla to Tawang
14th June - Local Tawang
15th June - Tawang to Nameri National Park
16th June - Nameri National Park
17th June - Nameri National Park to Ziro
18th June - Ziro Local
19th June - Ziro to Tejpur
20th June - Tejpur to Guwahati
21st June - Guwahati to delhi journey starts
Although I have been to Guwahati, I havent done any roadtrip in NorthEast and this is going to be first. We are traveling in 2 cars (Fortuner & Pajero) with our families and there will be kids too.
I need your help on -
1. How good is this itinerary? Anyone proposes a better itineray?? Please give your reason also...
2. Can Delhi to Guwahati be done in 2 days? Would like to save some time, if possible
3. Are any other places in Arunachal or enroute that I might be missing?
4. Any thing particular that I need to consider on this route?
6. Can someone help identify the milestones/pitstops enroute?
5. What are the road conditions? At what places I might hit rough patches?
Thanks in advance !
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Bangalore to Bhutan, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Meghalaya||robbythomas79||Travelogues||25||10th February 2016 16:05|
|Safari VTT-TMT Exotic Tour - Known and Unknown Western Arunachal and Nameri[Assam]||adc||Travelogues||197||17th August 2011 11:41|