Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 18th May 2010, 13:57   #16
BHPian

Dear Carvalho- Great thread. I have done a Mumbai-kolad last monsoon and it was bliss. Incidentally I would be going to Kamat residency in a few weeks, adventure stuff and all. Your thread is indeed helpful for me. Regarding the traffic I have experienced it. In the first time in my life traversing 112 kms Wadhkal- Mumbai took me 4 hours. Need to gear for it again I guess.
kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2010, 20:53   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavesh55 View Post
Dear Carvalho- Great thread. I have done a Mumbai-kolad last monsoon and it was bliss. Incidentally I would be going to Kamat residency in a few weeks, adventure stuff and all. Your thread is indeed helpful for me. Regarding the traffic I have experienced it. In the first time in my life traversing 112 kms Wadhkal- Mumbai took me 4 hours. Need to gear for it again I guess.
Hi Kavesh, hope you have a great trip. Make sure to post your travelogue. I've just got back from a drive to mahabaleshwar/panchgani and will be posting a travelogue on this soon.
CARvalho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2010, 11:24   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARvalho View Post
I've just got back from a drive to mahabaleshwar/panchgani and will be posting a travelogue on this soon.
when was you in mahaby?

i was in mahaby on 20th.
ASHISHPALLOD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2010, 15:35   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
when was you in mahaby?

i was in mahaby on 20th.
Hey that's cool, our paths just crossed! we stayed in panchgani from 16th till 21st.
CARvalho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2010, 21:44   #20
BHPian

Default Nagothane

Good pics CARvalho. I've been on that road 8-10 times, the pics tell the story by themselves, car wrecks and all. Wonder why so many accidents on this road...??
Mountain.Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2011, 16:56   #21

Default Suggested road to Kamath Residency-Nagothane-Maharashtra from Pune

Hi All,

Was searching this forum for a suggested road-route to Kamath Residency-Nagothane from Pune, but did not find one...hence posting my query in case anyone has travelled in the recent past.

Google suggests one via Pune-Mumbai expressway taking the exit off Khopoli and the other via Mulshi-Tamhini ghat. Not sure which one is the better route considering our primary focus will be to reach there as soon as possible.

If anyone has any idea as to which route has the better road conditions overall and will take us faster there, it will be very helpful.

Planning to go there coming weekend.
car123 is offline   Reply With Quote