Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 26th May 2010, 00:16   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Yercaud has really become crowded with folks coming from all over the place. They also litter the area !
Sometime one just feels, one should not have gone there.

Can't agree more with you. Like I said earlier, this is a good option to enjoy a drive. Once you reach there, just sit back, relax and enjoy your music and beverages in that weather. Dont step out for anything other than food. I know this may not be a good idea when you plan a family trip with kids. But thats the way it is.

Let's have more feedback on other restaurants.
sv1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2010, 05:37   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv1976 View Post
Can't agree more with you. Like I said earlier, this is a good option to enjoy a drive. Once you reach there, just sit back, relax and enjoy your music and beverages in that weather. Dont step out for anything other than food. I know this may not be a good idea when you plan a family trip with kids. But thats the way it is.

Let's have more feedback on other restaurants.
Well said. One should book a good hotel and one should not get out of it. If people are traveling as multiple families,
then its good to look for a resort, which has lots of things to do, one which can engage kids etc. This would help such that
one does not feel the need to get out, except for food.
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote