Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2010, 01:29   #91
BHPian
 
sirajbose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 114
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajbose View Post
Loved your travelogue - I did Mumbai to Chennai this January - solo. And am doing the Chennai to Mumbai route within the next ten days. I am actually planning to start a travelogue for it - something like an advanced travelogue! The last time I did this Chennai to Mumbai trip was in Feb 2008, in my Santro with my wife a full grown labrador!!! This time its going to be only me and my Verna!
Damn! The correct line should have been "in my Santro with my wife and a full grown labrador!!!"
sirajbose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2010, 11:54   #92
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 210 Times
Default

Didn't notice the missing and till you pointed it out.

MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2010, 13:12   #93
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,891
Thanked: 19 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajbose View Post
The last time I did this Chennai to Mumbai trip was in Feb 2008, in my Santro with my wife a full grown labrador!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajbose View Post
Damn! The correct line should have been "in my Santro with my wife and a full grown labrador!!!"

Bose Babu,

Either you are fearless or have a terrific sense of humor.
First you make an (intentional) mistake and then acknowledge it in the full public view (or virtual forum) and then as well !!

hope that when you go back to Mumbai after 2 days long drive you will get a proper welcome.
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2010, 13:34   #94
Senior - BHPian
 
ASHISHPALLOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MH42
Posts: 1,987
Thanked: 285 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajbose View Post
The last time I did this Chennai to Mumbai trip was in Feb 2008, in my Santro with my wife a full grown labrador!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajbose View Post
Damn! The correct line should have been "in my Santro with my wife and a full grown labrador!!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Didn't notice the missing and till you pointed it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
First you make an (intentional) mistake and then acknowledge it in the full public view (or virtual forum) and then as well !!
hope that when you go back to Mumbai after 2 days long drive you will get a proper welcome.

.................

You made my day.

I think, unless you pointed out, no one would have realized the mistake.
ASHISHPALLOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2010, 15:17   #95
Senior - BHPian
 
Rahulkool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,265
Thanked: 568 Times
Default

^^ man that was hilarious

@sirajbose watch what you write, you will end up in great trouble.


PS: Sorry for bold text, somehow i am not able to remove bold.

Last edited by Rahulkool : 21st July 2010 at 15:20.
Rahulkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2010, 19:08   #96
BHPian
 
sirajbose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 114
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Didn't notice the missing and till you pointed it out.

Ummm... Yes I realized that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
Bose Babu,

Either you are fearless or have a terrific sense of humor.
First you make an (intentional) mistake and then acknowledge it in the full public view (or virtual forum) and then as well !!

hope that when you go back to Mumbai after 2 days long drive you will get a proper welcome.
Fearless I am not, so guess I must have a great sense of humor. And by the way it was really unintentional - Kyon jaan le rahe ho meri!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
.................

You made my day.

I think, unless you pointed out, no one would have realized the mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulkool View Post
^^ man that was hilarious

@sirajbose watch what you write, you will end up in great trouble.

PS: Sorry for bold text, somehow i am not able to remove bold.
When it comes to our wives - we are always in trouble - for things that we have done or even haven't done - I dare any married man to say otherwise...
sirajbose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2010, 20:39   #97
Team-BHP Support
 
ampere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 15,605
Thanked: 8,600 Times
Default

Siraj, just dont show this thread to your better half.
Else she becomes the bitter half .
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 14:53   #98
Senior - BHPian
 
Surprise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 2,299
Thanked: 129 Times
Default

Went through this again today.

Rahul: How are you managing with little sleeps (2-3 hrs) and driving for the whole next day?

PS: I did browsed the older travelogues & found there is no star ratings for this thread. I was wondering how did that disappeared. Upon my reply, found the 5 star ratings again.

Last edited by Surprise : 12th September 2010 at 14:58.
Surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 12:46   #99
Senior - BHPian
 
Rahulkool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,265
Thanked: 568 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise View Post
Went through this again today.

Rahul: How are you managing with little sleeps (2-3 hrs) and driving for the whole next day?

PS: I did browsed the older travelogues & found there is no star ratings for this thread. I was wondering how did that disappeared. Upon my reply, found the 5 star ratings again.
Hey, sorry didnt saw you comment till now. I had proper sleep before heading out while coming back to chennai. Yeah on the way to mumbai from bangalore, i had little less sleep but didnt felt sleepy at all, maybe because of all the excitement.

Yeah while coming back inbetween bangalore and chennai around 12:30am i felt little sleepy, i had one red bull in the car, just had that and reached chennai.
Rahulkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Split second decision - Skoda Rapid TDI motorworks Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 27 10th June 2012 22:00
Split Decision between Munnar and Goa for vacation. xingamazon Route / Travel Queries 11 21st March 2011 00:11
Wise decision-First hand car or second hand car Surprise Hatchbacks 51 4th October 2009 20:04
You may loose your ALTO in Split second hasopi The Indian Car Scene 29 11th August 2005 15:43


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:48.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks