Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 1st June 2010, 19:18   #16
BHPian

That is correct. AC usage was 100%. Also before the trip, I had got sun film installed in the car. Garware Ice Cool for the windscreen and Garware classic for the sides. Cooling impoved to a greater extent after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjith.rajaram View Post
@Abeer, from the contrast of pics that you have posted it seems that the sun should have taken a toll while driving? You should have drove with 100 % A/C on I guess.
Abeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2010, 20:35   #17
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abeer View Post
That is correct. AC usage was 100%. Also before the trip, I had got sun film installed in the car. Garware Ice Cool for the windscreen and Garware classic for the sides. Cooling impoved to a greater extent after that.
You didn't face issues in Chandigarh with your sun film? I hear that cops tear down sun film and put a fine?
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2010, 21:41   #18
BHPian

The films that I have are not very dark. They are well within the limits. 70% VLT on the windscreen and 50% on the sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
You didn't face issues in Chandigarh with your sun film? I hear that cops tear down sun film and put a fine?
Old 1st June 2010, 23:03   #19
BHPian

Started back for Noida on 23rd May at 8am. Reached Sahapura RTDC by 8 and then stayed over night. It is good that I booked in advance this time as they were housefull.
Route followed was the same that I took while going to Ahmedabad. Left the next morning from Sahapura and went straight to Chandigarh. Stayed there for 2 days and Sunday I was back in Noida.
The trip was very good. The car behaved very well. Toll expenses were around 590/- one way. Fuel expenses, I still need to caculate as bills are with my wife and she is in Chandigarh.

Thanks to all on Team Bhp and Kumar Sir for making this trip a real success.
I will definately go again on such trips.

Here are 2 photos of the real "Abeer". (The one on top)
He enjoyed a lot.
Attached Images

Old 2nd June 2010, 00:09   #20
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic! Good to see Abeer enjoying the horse ride. The look on his face is priceless.
MX6 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote