Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 22nd September 2011, 10:07   #16
Default Re: Another Malaysian trip

Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
The Roads are very very good and no unwanted overtaking or zigzag driving. During the drive (and even another drive to Kuala Lumpur), I never seen any one trying to over speed or change lanes or skipping traffic signals etc.
Very true. I was in KL for a week and was impressed by the way people drive cars. This really influenced my driving style as well as improve my patience.

I really wish if our bus drivers, auto wallahs, taxi drivers are send for a 1-2 month training in Malaysia.

All the motor bikes (they call it Motor) are without clutch and are manufactured without Headlight on/off switch (it is mandatory in that country that all two wheelers has to drive the vehicle with Head-lights ON during the day (so no need for light switch – when the ignition is on the headlight will come automatically and go off once ignition off.)
Watch out for these people. They never follow rules, and are worse than in India.

No crowd, no honking, no shout at all ! !
I agree. People are so calm and composed and mind their business. They respect other and take care of the public property as their own.

In the Parking bay, have seen that many Car’s parked in the parking lot and the driver/owner’s sleeping inside the car with A/C on.
Something which I did not like in KL. Drivers never switch off their taxis. They eat/sleep/drink inside their cars that run all the time.

josejoseph is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote