Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 7th July 2010, 19:58   #31

Originally Posted by aroop View Post
Please let us know about:
- The duration of the journey and route taken
- The Orissa entry toll on NH5 on non OR registered vehicles.
- The current weather on the way and at Orissa

Great teaser. Waiting for more.
@aroop : Hope I have answered all your queries. Do let me know if you need any other information.

Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
Stunning pics Saurabh da

The alloys look lovely and so do the OHC. updates on BH?
Thanks Planet. I will update the BH thread by this weekend. I know I have been sitting on it for quite some time.

Originally Posted by adc View Post
Some very lesser seen pics of Puri, at least for me. I long ago ventured into the temple side when went with parents, other than that whenever have been there - the huge waves always kept me busy! But then, as said, great pictures of the temple side and its activities.

Loved the travelogue immensely - simple yet informative!
Thanks adc. There are so many things going on around the temple, yet you tend to overlook them during a general visit. Its easy to spend a whole day watching people and exploring the surroundings.
Saurabh M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2010, 00:58   #32
Senior - BHPian

Nice Pics, Nice car, but, not so nice fuel lid sticker. I think, I too shot the pics of our Ikon at this location beyond the swargdwar road towards Mohana. But the difference this time is that the road is paved.

Puri is really special.
1100D is offline   Reply With Quote