Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 2nd December 2010, 12:03   #31
BHPian

Thanks all for the comments.

@motorpsycho
I think i have some more nandi pics. will post it. I believe you know about Nandi over there. Its one eye is watching the goddess on the right and other one to Madhukeshwara which is straight.

@bhojraj
I have attached an pdf file in my initial postings on travelogue, which has all the accomodation information. It is basically run by the gram panchyat(In association with an NGO and Tourism dept). So the facilities available is very basic but enough for one to stay comfortably.
rk_sans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2010, 09:14   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sans View Post
Thanks all for the comments.

@motorpsycho
I think i have some more nandi pics. will post it. I believe you know about Nandi over there. Its one eye is watching the goddess on the right and other one to Madhukeshwara which is straight.

snip snip .
No , I don't know about the Nandi statue in Banavasi, Is there a story behind it?
motorpsycho is offline   Reply With Quote