Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues

Old 28th April 2011, 08:46   #16
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Quick trip : Patiala & Mahendra chaudhury Zoological PARK:Chhatbir (Drive in zoo)

Originally Posted by laluks View Post
The picture img_3015a.jpg made me remember my doggy dashy. She always used to hang her tongue out and be near me to pet her. But petting this fellow would be dangerous
, if not petting , adoption is available.

Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
This is very nice. Now I know why tanveer raves about chhatbir every time I dare utter wildlife in front of him!!
Yup, this is nice zoo for a day trip. Kids will enjoy throughly. Best time will be winters.

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
That's a good trip you seem to have had there! I'll echo HVK about the fact that I wasn't aware of the zoo and so many other places in Patiala either. I guess with the summer already here, we'll wait to venture out to that area till the end of the year. But this is certainly a good weekend trip worth doing.
Yes doc. it worth a visit and a foodies paradise too. Lots of options . Also the sports goods are cheap. Yash bought cricket kit from there.
v&v is offline   Reply With Quote