Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 11th January 2018, 08:46   #256
BHPian

Default Re: Mahindra XUV500 : Tyre & wheel upgrade thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Vikram, I am seeing a dozen SUVís (my office has space for Bajaj electric vendor who oversee the fitment of poles & wires everywhere and they have Safari/Scorpio & others) on these Wranglers and 3 S10 & 2 XUVís with these AT/SA and no issues with them.

I am not saying Wranglers are superior but whatever is said by the shopkeeper isnít right.

By the way, Continental has launched the Cross Contact AT in this size as well as Michelin. So plenty of options now. And please read reviews about tires in Australian 4X4 forums as well as US, lots of experiences shared there.
Hey Sheel thanks. this is what i was looking for. Will certainly give them a look now as i feel they will give me good offroading capability and i believe these tyres have the deepest treads. Also thanks for the input on the cross contact at. will check them out. .cheers
vikram31 is offline   Reply With Quote