Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Closed Thread
Old 16th May 2006, 09:44   #1
Team-BHP Support
Question Best tyre-wheel combo

Hi junta,

I'm new here, this being my first-ever post. I'd been thru some of the threads/topics here abt alloy/tyre combos, and thanks to the shared gyan there I'm slightly better off in my understanding of the same !

But, I need to get this itching doubt offa me, so here goes:

What is the best (in terms of aesthetics, performance and durability) combination of chrome alloys and tyres for a Swift? I'm booking my black Swift Vxi shortly and want to drive it from the showroom into the accessory store and make the swap before I take it home .

Also, how much can i expect for the OEM tyres/wheels swap?

Old 16th May 2006, 10:00   #2
Team-BHP Support

We have a real sexy search function which you can use. Please see topics below already discussed:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...t=swift+wheels (Tyres/Wheels for Swift Vxi - Help)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...t=swift+wheels (15" Alloys for Suzuki Swift)

Thread closed
Closed Thread