Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 1st February 2016, 13:53   #16

Default Re: Maruti Suzuki Baleno (hatchback) : Tyre & wheel upgrade thread

Hi everyone. Iam getting a petrol delta Baleno delivered this week. Its a premium silver shade. Please provide your suggestions on
1. Tyre upgrade- Size and make/model
2. Alloys - Size and make/model

Please also provide your inputs on approximate price as well, i am looking at comfort and ride quality more than performance.
Sunrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2016, 16:22   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicvic View Post
Thanks for that tip. Was going to upgrade my Alpha diesel on Monday to 205's

Guess I will stick to the stock 195/55 R 16 then.

Any other pointers?
Hey Aren't you thinking of changing just the alloys? The Baleno obviously doesn't have the juice to pull on 205's. But the alloy change wouldn't hurt, since anyways the stock alloys look plain rubbish compared to the whole car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhansali_hardik View Post
Hello everyone, I had booked a delta variant but, now have upgraded to Zeta. I am looking to swap my alloys while retaining the stock tires. Any inputs? How do I go about this? Or do I upgrade my tires as well?
I am facing the same dilemma with my Zeta. The alloys look absolute rubbish and you cant even tell the difference from a distance from a cap. I have done some research on internet and there are few options which would look well with the Baleno, but since its more about a personal choice so i'll leave that to you. Below is the link from other post we have on Team-BHP where you can search for Baleno:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...ur-wheels.html

No need for a tire upgrade, as conveyed by many BHPians. Baleno works well with 195's and anything more is just going to ruin the drivability.

If you are facing issues while getting Alloys in your city you can order online from http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/
I've heard pretty good reviews about them, you can also find praises in many forums. Take a look at Momo Revenge and HRS if you are a bit tight on budget.
Happy hunting Do post the pictures!

Last edited by Zappo : 5th May 2016 at 17:36. Reason: Please do not make back to back posts. Use the Multiquote and the Edit buttons to ensure that you respond to all in the same post.
nitinrawatdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2016, 16:58   #18
BHPian

Just out of curiosity. Is there a difference in ground clearance for base variant and top variant?
saurabh041086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2016, 17:18   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrock View Post
Hi everyone. Iam getting a petrol delta Baleno delivered this week. Its a premium silver shade. Please provide your suggestions on
1. Tyre upgrade- Size and make/model
2. Alloys - Size and make/model

Please also provide your inputs on approximate price as well, i am looking at comfort and ride quality more than performance.
1. Tyre upgrade- Size and make/model - as many have previously suggested, 195/60R15 Primacy 3ST 's would be my suggestion.

2. Alloys - Size and make/model - I fell these mags would look killer on the Baleno, especially in your cars color.

http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/prod...35/revenge.htm

or these

http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/prod...35/quantum.htm
Rohit_Quad is offline   Reply With Quote