Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 15th June 2004, 02:38   #16
Senior - BHPian

CD, 4 of us mods use Certis on our cars and vouch for it (dippy, rehaan, gto n myself). Also increasing the air pressures slightly above recommended might help FE but as Rehaan pointed it out that since it is a softer compound tyre, it cud be a major reason for that slight drop.

Also be sure about the rims that you use. One upsize (i.e say from 175s to 185s) is ok, but if u go beyond that then maube ur rims cud need a change since overall OD changes as well there are slight differences b/w makes.

O/wise you can't go wrong with the certis. Ultra strong, very grippy and improves handling and braking.

Revv
Revvmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2004, 11:53   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]CD, 4 of us mods use Certis on our cars and vouch for it (dippy, rehaan, gto n myself)
Nope. I do have Michelins, but MXF Sports in my Esteem. I agree with Rehaan that Michelins are far superior to Bridgestones since Bridgestones are engineered for a longer life rather than outright grip all through.

But my favorites are still the Goodyear Eagle F1's. Used them for three years. Couldnt ask for anything more for my Vtec now.

GTO
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2004, 17:43   #18
Senior - BHPian

Oops GTO my bad. Guess i am getting old after all

Revv
Revvmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2004, 18:09   #19
BHPian

ok revv got tat ..i guess jus need to get in tuch wid the guy there near opera and get stuff done.. thnx a lot team
cheatingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote