Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2010, 13:19   #16
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 7
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Hi
I have a Honda city zx. Recently got all my tyres changed to Pirrelli. Its not smooth at all, but seems to be long lasting. Wish to get hijoin alloy wheels. 14" is supposedly the right size! Please advise on price and type.
tapabrata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2010, 14:47   #17
Senior - BHPian
 
tsk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,233
Thanked: 278 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapabrata View Post
Hi
I have a Honda city zx. Recently got all my tyres changed to Pirrelli. Its not smooth at all, but seems to be long lasting. Wish to get hijoin alloy wheels. 14" is supposedly the right size! Please advise on price and type.
Please check www.alloywheelsindia.com or www.saimagwheels.com or Alloy Wheels, Car Alloy Wheels, Automotive Alloy Wheels, Chrome Alloy Wheels India for the range. Call them up for price and other details.

Moreover, check these threads:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/delhi-...rial-area.html (Alloy Wheels - Sai Mag Wheels (Rama Road Industrial Area))
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...ag-wheels.html (A Trip To Sai Mag Wheels)

Last edited by tsk13 : 19th July 2010 at 14:51.
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 14:05   #18
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 7
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Thanks a lot for the features & other details.
I want to match the style of BMW 7 or 5 series wheel design in my Honda city zx (pls don't laugh)... If not possible, then at least the Honda civic style will be second choice...
Is it possible? How do I get such design in Kolkata?
tapabrata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 15:26   #19
Senior - BHPian
 
ghodlur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Thane
Posts: 5,039
Thanked: 2,075 Times
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
I checked the website but could not find any outlets in Mumbai/Thane. How I get any information regarding the same. I have made an enquiry regarding a few models, hoping that they would respond.
ghodlur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 22:36   #20
Senior - BHPian
 
tsk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,233
Thanked: 278 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapabrata View Post
Thanks a lot for the features & other details.
I want to match the style of BMW 7 or 5 series wheel design in my Honda city zx (pls don't laugh)... If not possible, then at least the Honda civic style will be second choice...
Is it possible? How do I get such design in Kolkata?
Check the following link for replica wheels (the logo will be of HRS in the hub cap): Honda Alloy Wheels,Aluminum Alloy Wheel,Camry Alloy Wheels,Lancer Alloy Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
I checked the website but could not find any outlets in Mumbai/Thane. How I get any information regarding the same. I have made an enquiry regarding a few models, hoping that they would respond.
They shall respond. You can also talk to Gautam over the phone, give him TBHP reference.
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2010, 12:38   #21
Senior - BHPian
 
razor4077's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,875
Thanked: 252 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapabrata View Post
Is it possible? How do I get such design in Kolkata?
Get in touch with Minku at Indo Radial Club (one of Kolkata's biggest tyre stores). Take Team BHP as a reference, and tell him your requirements.
razor4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Views on Drunken Driving rahulmd Street Experiences 71 23rd June 2015 22:51
muscular meaner looking accent need your views and thoughts rider60 Modifications & Accessories 61 27th March 2009 11:20
Optra Magmum need your views wierd_san Sedans 10 3rd June 2008 16:29


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:30.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks