Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Closed Thread
Old 15th July 2007, 12:13   #1
Default SWIFT Alloys/ Tyres - Anyone tested this combination?

Hello All,

I am getting my SWIFT LDI this week and I have zoomed in on the following combination of alloys/ tyres so any advice on this would be greatly appreciated ....

Ice Alloys - 14" (black and silver) - I chose to go with 14" as I donot want to change ride quality or fuel efficiency at all if possible...

Maxiss tyres - 195-60-14 - Was suggested this combo by Gobind tyres on Lamingdon road - he told me that since Marutil put 185-70-14 on the ZXI - urgrading to this tyre would be the same tyre ratio and would not make me lose ride quality or efficiency...

Anyone tried and tested Maxxiss tyres or this combination? Not sure what is a good make for tyres as everyone tries to sell me the tyre they probalby make most money on....
Just a little concerned about going 195 on the 14's as was advised by dealer not to go over 14 and not over 185...

Thanks much for any help....

Old 15th July 2007, 12:20   #2
Team-BHP Support

Post your question here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...-vxi-help.html (Tyres/Wheels for Swift Vxi - Help)

Please go through the threads before starting a new thread. Chances are, you'll get better replies.

Mods note: Thread closed.
Closed Thread