Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 16th July 2007, 21:14   #1

Cool alloys for the safari

Hi I'v jst bght a new Safari Dicor n plan to get alloys for the 16" tyres on it.Don't know much about em though.A frnd recomended to get only Aura as they are the only ones recomended by Tatas.He's been driving'a Dicor for a year n changed from some imported alloys to Aura when the Vehicle started vovling at high speeds n pulled to the left at abt 100 kmph on braking.He was told by the company to change.Aura dosen't have a vry exciting range though i think only one model for Safari.any recomendations or expert comments ?The imported ones are offcourse btr looking n about Rs 5000 cheaper dont know abouth their performance though.
BORNPILOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2007, 11:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

hi BornPilot

Please checkout a new model from aura which is having 10 spokes and is available in 15"(for scorpio) and 16"(for safari) and its robust and looks cool.

u can get it with AURA warranty for 22K from any AURA dealer.i have the same and i never had any problems with it since last 10 months
simply_sunny001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2007, 12:40   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Born Pilot,

One reason why there arent any replies to this thread is that this topic has already been discussed before. Please use the "Advanced Search" option to find the relevant information.

Also, we would appreciate you typing out your post in full and proper use of the english language. SMS / Slang short-forms are not permitted on Team-BHP.

Thanks
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2007, 13:04   #4
BHPian

Steeroid wanted to sell his Stock Alloy Wheels some time back. Chk with him
rajismine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2007, 12:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Hi Born Pilot,

One reason why there arent any replies to this thread is that this topic has already been discussed before. Please use the "Advanced Search" option to find the relevant information.

Also, we would appreciate you typing out your post in full and proper use of the english language. SMS / Slang short-forms are not permitted on Team-BHP.

Thanks
Hi GTO I'v noted your advice regarding slang n shortforms n will be careful thanks & will check advanced search for my query.
BORNPILOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2007, 16:03   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNPILOT View Post
Hi GTO I'v noted your advice regarding slang n shortforms n will be careful thanks & will check advanced search for my query.
i hope that was unintentional! lol........
doctorkats is offline   Reply With Quote