Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 27th June 2008, 10:04   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Saw the alloys Shankar has, looks neat.
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 16:46   #17
BHPian

Its rainy season and thats all that stopping from buying new shoes. However have been looking around for Alloys in pune, saw some with Poona Motors and a distributor called Pune Tyres. Poona motors has leagure 16" for 21k set of 4. They look good but nothing exciting. He says can get me any design so I am activating this thread again guys if you have snaps of good SUV alloys please let me know. One i saw recently at league is this LG283 at http://www.league.com.tw/new_design.html
JUDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 16:54   #18
Senior - BHPian

If you go beyond the OEM rim size, you will need some cutting of the bumper/ engineguard, just a pointer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDA View Post
Its rainy season and thats all that stopping from buying new shoes. However have been looking around for Alloys in pune, saw some with Poona Motors and a distributor called Pune Tyres. Poona motors has leagure 16" for 21k set of 4. They look good but nothing exciting. He says can get me any design so I am activating this thread again guys if you have snaps of good SUV alloys please let me know. One i saw recently at league is this LG283 at http://www.league.com.tw/new_design.html
dadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 16:58   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
If you go beyond the OEM rim size, you will need some cutting of the bumper/ engineguard, just a pointer.
Agreed, dont want to do that will stick to 16" only. I am also not going for a tyre change. Same size.
JUDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2009, 15:58   #20

Thumbs up

Which Make (Alloy wheels) are Best Suited to Safari in terms of Long Life, Durability, Stability.
ksrinu is offline   Reply With Quote