Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 27th June 2016, 12:11   #91
Distinguished - BHPian
Default Re: Using Tube in Tubeless Tyre!

Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
Let us take a different view. If the tyre is sound then tube in a tubeless casing is irrelevant. If the carcass in damaged then do not think about using it!
That was my exact thought process too, Sir. A tube in a tubeless tire is same as a tubed tire, given that the tire itself is in good condition. The tire is good enough to carry on.

I am thinking it to mount on the rear, where it originally was, as my spare wheel is of other brand and hence the tread is different than the rest of the 3. Plus, that will make sure that whenever I replace the tires next, I replace all 4 of them.

saket77 is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote