Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 8th September 2008, 00:55   #1
Arrow Losing air pressure on my optra stock steel rims

hi guys,
i have a chvrolet optra 1.6 with OE stock steel rims with good year nct 5(185/65-r14).
now my problem is this that the tyres tend to loose pressure in about a months time whenever i fill nitrogen! is it true that we get e solution which kind of seals the tyres to the rim and dont let the air pass through. As my uncle in USA has a mercedez ML350 and he says they do a process called as beeding of the tyres so that they dont loose pressure so easily . even if they dont fill nitrogen!
now guys do we get something similiar solution which will help me? or if u people have some other solution to this problem.
ok number 1: i have done a leak check.(everything seems to be fine!)
number 2: the rims are perfectly true as i just got them true through a guy who does it on the machine.(as i thought it might have bent).

Also how can i check whether my rims are 100%true? and any good place for wheel alignment in andheri-west area in mumbai?

mumbai guys please help me find one!
mdesai_1981 is offline   Reply With Quote