Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 3rd December 2008, 19:47   #61
Senior - BHPian

hey Aza.
Somehow I dont like the chrome lipped alloys.
Not my taste.

Got the CF replicas.
And got Yokohoma S Drive.
Will post the pic in the appropriate section tomorrow.
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 19:59   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
i like this wheel .. can u ask what max size is this rim avalible and for how much.
thanks in advance
That is his 14 inch collection and as far as i remember that design was only in 14"
Old 3rd December 2008, 22:52   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
paaji i could' nt find this design on their website, or may be i am skipping something. can you help me finding that.
thanks
cut the design from whole image and send a email as attachment to gautam@saimagwheels.com . Mention notorious @Team-bhp.com for discounts.
NOTORIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2008, 11:54   #64
BHPian

The collection is really imposing. And second is the price.
The price mentioned in the post number 40 by abhinav for the honda city ( 14') seems to be very lucrative. In calcutta Freeman 14" five spoke, if I remember correctly, was quotted to me at 13.5K for a set of four. Now thats almost 3K cheaper.
I have a small request for abhinav or notorious whoever goes there first, can u please find out if these guys do have carbon fibre finish 14 inchers with PCD 100 ( for my baleno). Thanks in advance
me_sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2008, 03:10   #65

Is HR reliable ? Indian Aura does not have fancy collections........
smoky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2008, 22:47   #66
BHPian

Just one word!! Amazing!! wondering what kind of inventory would this shop be maintaining????
Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2008, 18:12   #67
BHPian

Default Anything in 16"s!!

Looking for a set for my artic Silver Safari! Could you point out in those snaps which ones are 16 with 100PCD

Cheers!

JUDA
JUDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2008, 18:55   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky View Post
Is HR reliable ? Indian Aura does not have fancy collections........
have been using hr for past 4.5 years \1.5lac km

they have proved to good, nothing has ever happened to them no bend been in 3 accidents
manikjeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2008, 19:02   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_sid View Post
The collection is really imposing. And second is the price.
The price mentioned in the post number 40 by abhinav for the honda city ( 14') seems to be very lucrative. In calcutta Freeman 14" five spoke, if I remember correctly, was quotted to me at 13.5K for a set of four. Now thats almost 3K cheaper.
I have a small request for abhinav or notorious whoever goes there first, can u please find out if these guys do have carbon fibre finish 14 inchers with PCD 100 ( for my baleno). Thanks in advance
No they dont have a carbon fibre finish in 14"

Had 2 in 15"
1 taken by me. The 2nd one I aint too sure as he told me that someone was to come to see them.
Old 5th March 2009, 23:30   #70
BHPian

Guys,

I need this design- Was checking out Neowheels- getting a set of 4 for Rs 13700 ( Bill & Lifetime structural warranty) + CC Charges.

Could you recommend a better brand for the same design, i don't want the painted ones-I want Full Machine finish.

These need to be replaced for my XETA, R13 What is the best upzise without any Odo error.
Attached Images

wolfinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2009, 23:27   #71
Senior - BHPian

Went to Sai Mag wheels today as I was hunting the whole town to find the most suitable alloy for Santro Xing. Met Gautam Ratnabhas there, who was very kind to resolve all my queries and helped me in finalising the design. I'll be going there soon to pick up the alloys.

Meanwhile, he also informed of the video which has been uploaded on Youtube.

Anyone in Delhi NCR looking for alloys should pay them a visit. They have a HUGE collection of alloys, and if you're hunting for something greater than 13" then be prepared to spare an hour atleast.
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 00:59   #72

any idea about the prices?
AlfaRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 17:02   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaRomeo View Post
any idea about the prices?
Sai Mag is the importer for HR Alloys from Taiwan, and Yongle and Freeman from China, so their prices for these brands in retail are one of the most competitive in the market.

I only had a talk with him for the prices of HR alloys and the prices were very competitive. In India, we do have fake HR's and Chinese alloys, available at dirt cheap prices (as low as Rs.8,500) but when you're getting Quality JWL and VIA certified stuff, and moreover recommended by a good number of Bhpians, I don't think spending somewhere between 10,000-12,000 for a 13" is expensive.

I'll post the final details soon after getting the alloys, moreover will also get an idea of the price band so that it is of help to fellow members. I'll also upload pics of their showroom.

By the way, Gautam was very courteous and sent 2 persons along with me to check the wheels on the car. Also permitted me to take the pics of the alloys in his showroom, contrary to the belief of another popular importer of alloys in Delhi, who gives the excuse that they don't put up full catalogue on the internet to avoid Alloy piracy.

When you go, do mention Team BHP.
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 17:21   #74
Senior - BHPian

Never thought that a thread like this existed.

My HR that i picked from Sai Mag. He was courteous enough to inform me that i would have to get the alloys get opened from the mouth ( inside) to fit it in Spark as this is the only car which requires such an arrangement.

I also visited him to get alloys for my Alto ( 12 inchers ) however he does not keep 12 inchers in his shop ( maybe because of very few customers ).

Both the brothers are extremely courteous and patient and are best at what they do.
Attached Thumbnails
A Trip To Sai Mag Wheels-hr.jpg  

harishnayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2009, 18:37   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak
would have to get the alloys get opened from the mouth ( inside) to fit it in Spark as this is the only car which requires such an arrangement.
Can you explain this?
nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote