Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 24th November 2008, 06:01   #1
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Angry My experience with Suresh wheels Hyd

This post is based on a series of bad experiences i had with Suresh wheels(hyd), i was referred by a friend who brought alloys for one of his cars, that guy too had a bad experience with him, so this how the whole event goes....i went to his shop in search of used esteem alloys, found one set liked it and the deal was finalized for 6K for a set of 4..this also included a wheel balancing job (tires were old so he asked me to come back when i buy the new set) and a specialized spanner (stock does not fit in the lug hole) which was apparently out of stock, i go back to him after 2 months and he tells me that i have to pay him 500 for the spanner as, and he totally denied the fact there was a wheel balancing promised at the time of purchase and he says i had promised an alignment job since the deal was more than 6 months old he cannot help me now, This was funny as i was the one who had to shell the money and every one remembers which month one did what (i assume) And he walks away from the conversation. i now realize it was a very vise decision that i went to a different shop for my tires. I strongly feel that being the biggest dealer of the state has got on to his head. The great person here is mr. Suresh Reddy himself so there is no chance i must have been mistreated by one of his boys. My humble advise to all who wish to do business him, please get everything he promised in writing in the bill you receive, as mine was a used set he denied bills as well.
pramodkumar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2008, 11:05   #2
BHPian

Wouldn't branding him 'not a great dealer' be wrong 'coz we just have one side of the story here. Maybe there was a communication gap between the two of you. I feel such things should not be entertained on the forum when the other party involved is not present to defend itself.
WasavaTyres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2008, 11:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

its just the man's opinion. nothing (except possibly the ignorance of the existense of this thread) is stopping the person in concern from responding
greenhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2008, 12:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

Well, I was referred to Suresh Wheels by another member of this forum, when I wanted to change my WagonR tyres last July.
I ordered and paid for 4 Bridgestone tubeless tyres, and he promptly finished the job in 30 minutes, including the new set of valves.
However, when washing the car on the following day, I discovered that he'd put tube type tyres, that cost a lot less than what I had paid for. I went to him the following day, and he apologized and replaced them with a new set.
So I don't think he is that bad.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2008, 00:07   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasavaTyres View Post
Wouldn't branding him 'not a great dealer' be wrong 'coz we just have one side of the story here. Maybe there was a communication gap between the two of you. I feel such things should not be entertained on the forum when the other party involved is not present to defend itself.
Oh, C'mon now ! This is not a court of law and nobody is being tried here. PramodKumar had a bad experience(in his opinion) and he posted it. If you are only allowed to express your opinion on forums where the other party is also present, we wouldn't be having many threads.

If this is a one-off experience, you can find other posters giving their(good - Like vnabhi) opinions, which will give the correct picture. IMO, that is how forums work.
kuttapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2008, 19:58   #6
BHPian

All I meant to say was the guy in question might be losing prospective clients on account of such negative publicity.
WasavaTyres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2008, 22:10   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

So be it? Let him come up and defend/clear his name. Then it can be locked up.

And vnabhi's case is no less. That was a criminal mistake. Any comments?
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2008, 22:29   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
So I don't think he is that bad.
I wonder why you said that. If a shop tries to trick me like this, i would never return to that shop again or refer to others. Whenever possible I probably would caution my friends about the shop's practice.
Don't you think they tried to cheat you? Even if not, as a professional tyre shop, very irresponsible act in their part and they do not deserve any positive comments.

Pramod's experience also is bad with this seller and I do not see any reason to doubt his claims at this moment.
shyamhegde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2008, 23:08   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
And vnabhi's case is no less. That was a criminal mistake. Any comments?
True.

What if vnabhi hadn't noticed that his tyres were being adorned with wrong tyres? -- Would the dealer have called back vnabhi coz he put wrong tyres on vnabhi's car?

What if vnabhi had noticed that wrong tyres were put on his car after 2 months (just like what happened to pramod kumar)? -- Is there a chance of what happened to pramodkumar could have also happened to vnabhi, the dealer could've accused him of changing his tyre somewhere else. Or for not noticing it early.
Sankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2008, 23:16   #10
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamhegde View Post
I wonder why you said that. If a shop tries to trick me like this, i would never return to that shop again or refer to others. Whenever possible I probably would caution my friends about the shop's practice.
Don't you think they tried to cheat you? Even if not, as a professional tyre shop, very irresponsible act in their part and they do not deserve any positive comments.

Pramod's experience also is bad with this seller and I do not see any reason to doubt his claims at this moment.
, it is a huge mistake and some dealers try this trick expecting the customer not to know it at all. Btw, there are quite a few nerds around who dont even understand the difference between tube type and tubeless.

This is good feedback, i would never step into this shop ever in my life. And, where is it located in Hyderabad?
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2008, 23:38   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
where is it located in Hyderabad?

banjara hills rd:14. beside mount banjara high school

btw he isnt the biggest dealer in the state.

Last edited by aadix : 25th November 2008 at 23:40.
aadix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2008, 07:38   #12
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasavaTyres View Post
All I meant to say was the guy in question might be losing prospective clients on account of such negative publicity.
The main aim of having such a forum is sharing ones experiences, so that other fellow members are cautioned. i know that i might not be the biggest customer he had however the moment i felt that i was been cheated i thought let me actually see if i can teach him a very simple lesson."Customer is a customer big or small, i takes months of publicity to make one and only a few seconds to loose one". My aim is not to put him out of business which i am sure this post cannot do however i do not want any fellow BHPian to go through similar experiences. so guys do not forget he is still the "un-disputed Biggest dealer" in AP so please do not stop going to him, just keep your eyes open or you may end up with a tube type tire or the spanner may go out of stock
pramodkumar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2008, 14:31   #13
BHPian

Talking about customer service ,i was more than satisfied with ashoka wheels @ minister road ,got the company fitted tyres exchanged for bridgestone potenze g iii's and alloys by plati done there.the guy gave me a good price ( payed 20k for 5 alloys and 5 potenza's with exchange) .the staff was very customer focus..

would highly recommend that place to anybody looking to upgrade the wheels in their rides!
Rajesh Rawal is offline   Reply With Quote