Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 24th November 2015, 03:09   #646
BHPian

Default Re: Yokohama A-Drive Reviews

Contrary to some recent posts, I have had an amazing experience with A-Drives. You could say I am a fan of these tyres. Have already used 3 sets of these, 1 on a Ritz and 2 on an Innova.

I love these tyres for their price/performance ratio. They have excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions and more importantly are very predictable tyres. They provide good feedback as to when they are reaching their limit.

I have participated in multiple autocrosses in my stock Ritz using these tyres and have ALWAYS stood on the podium proving that the tyres are good. And with such abuse (competing on dirt roads) they have held up amazingly well with not many punctures and NO sidewall ruptures.
I would definitely recommend these tyres.
jalsa777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2015, 14:41   #647
BHPian

Default Re: Yokohama A-Drive Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalsa777 View Post
Contrary to some recent posts, I have had an amazing experience with A-Drives. You could say I am a fan of these tyres. Have already used 3 sets of these, 1 on a Ritz and 2 on an Innova.

I love these tyres for their price/performance ratio. They have excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions and more importantly are very predictable tyres. They provide good feedback as to when they are reaching their limit.

I have participated in multiple autocrosses in my stock Ritz using these tyres and have ALWAYS stood on the podium proving that the tyres are good. And with such abuse (competing on dirt roads) they have held up amazingly well with not many punctures and NO sidewall ruptures.
I would definitely recommend these tyres.
+1 above point. I have used A-drive for 4 years, they never disappointed me. I drove on horrible road, during mansoon on ghat section. Tyres are confidence inspiring. This was reason enough for me to choose Earth1 for sub-sequent change.
RaguHolla is offline   Reply With Quote