Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 29th May 2009, 21:05   #16
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by sam003 View Post
Believe me, it was not my fault and it was not first time ever experience for changing tyres. It broke when I was giving final touch, rest were ok and this start loosing grip and finally it came off.
This was the second time we were touching nuts, first time when I went for tyre upgrade and it was electrical wrench. Now when tyre was flat. It came off easily with no issues. And I generally do initially movement of nuts with my hand limits and then wrench comes into play. So no chance of wrong thread etc etc. Anyways lession for me too will me more cautious next time.
No .. NO I am not saying you did something wrong .. Actually the last guy who touched the nuts must have cross threaded either in factory or at the tyre shop. So be watchful next timeonwards.
amitk26 is offline   Reply With Quote