Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 31st May 2009, 23:02   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default A pleasant experience with Punctureonspot-Puncture service:Bangalore

I got stuck with the task of getting a puncture on the Dio fixed today.Called these guys up at 7pm,got my call answered on the within three rings and the gentleman Mr.Prasad assured me he would be here within 30-minutes.It starts raining heavily immediately after this and he calls me twenty minutes later saying he is near my place and that he would come once the rain subsides a bit.

Well he arrived sooner than expected,with his assistant both drenched wearing their red punctureonspot t-shirts..I stood downstairs generally chatting with him about how the business is going not before apologizing for making him come in the rain.

As you would imagine,I asked him about team-bhp. He told me that he had seen the puncturewallah thread and was pretty much disapointed at how people were bashing the concept.

Anyways,the way both of them handled the job was very professional.Brought with them a small tub,a can of water,necessary tools a foot pump.They didn't ask me for anything.

They were done in 15 minutes,paid 125 for the year with two services free.
I think it's more than worth it because I didn't have to push the bike anywhere,didn't have to wait at the side of the road till the puncture got fixed,I could have sat in the comfort of my home till the work was done.Plus bonus points to them for coming in the rain,without delaying it too much.

I was sold,thats why im writing this review.
If any of you have a flat anywhere in bangalore city,contact these guys and recommend them to people know to you

PunctureOnSpot.com | Home Page
080 32956111/222

For those of you who think you don't need to register,read this:
I got a call from the tyrewallah people yesterd asking me to register at more or less the same rates.I told her I have a spare for both the cars and that I really wouldnt benefit from their service.Little did i know that I would be stuck the next day.
Now tyrewallah requires a minimum of six days between when you register and when you first request for their service.So in a way its a good thing i didnt sign up with them

Last edited by binz : 31st May 2009 at 23:09.
binz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2009, 23:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

That's great to know.
A business which is more oriented towards customer satisfaction!
pulsar56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2009, 13:35   #3
Team-BHP Support

Similar thread here : Puncturewala.com (Here comes Puncturewala.com.)
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2009, 13:44   #4

Thanks for sharing this information Binz, it sure will come in handy at some point in time for all us Bangy guys
kannan666 is offline   Reply With Quote