Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 30th June 2009, 00:42   #1
BHPian

Default Help Required: Q7 Alloy Wheels

Hello All,
My friend has just imported(DUBAI) 23" Hamann wheels for His Q7, and as we can't import Rubber from Dubai. So it's not possible for us to import the Tyre.

And the Tyre size which would fit in is 315/25 R23 . So if anyone can help me where i can Get these size of Tyres in Delhi/NCR or India

The guy who has imported is a son of a business tycoon here in Delhi and owns M3, Hummer, Bentley, RR(Trial), And 2-3 more Exotics!

Thank you
purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2009, 01:33   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Sweet.. I see a Q7 with 21inch BBS alloys every morning on my way to work, it looks killer! The 23inchers would be deadly ! Do post pics once fitted.

Your best bet is to contact michelin, yokohama, etc direct they would be able to help you out. I have the regional head's numbers of the above mentioned brands if you need.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2009, 06:56   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Sweet.. I see a Q7 with 21inch BBS alloys every morning on my way to work, it looks killer! The 23inchers would be deadly ! Do post pics once fitted.

Your best bet is to contact michelin, yokohama, etc direct they would be able to help you out. I have the regional head's numbers of the above mentioned brands if you need.
Hmm, Yeah bro, Even we're really excited to see it up on the 23inchers and can't just wait long, Ready to pay any cost for the tyres at the earliest. He also has a Porsche Cayenne which is up on 22inchers and looks BOMB !

Here is the pic of the design:
23 Inch
So just imagine a Q7 Black color on it and just drool !! I hope you'll spot it sooon around in Delhi.

Sahil if you could just message me the numbers or something, So that i can get in touch with them, Thanks !

And This guy's R8 is also gonna Arrive in New Delhi today, so a bit excited for it too. xD

Thanks for the help buddy !
Old 30th June 2009, 10:29   #4
BHPian

Try Bk Tyres in Lajpat Nagar. I remember his once telling me that they make forged rims on order (19" or 20" and upwards) and the tyre specs sounded very similar to what you have mentioned. Jitesh is the guys name, cant remember the brothers name right now.
anantnehru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2009, 15:41   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantnehru View Post
Try Bk Tyres in Lajpat Nagar. I remember his once telling me that they make forged rims on order (19" or 20" and upwards) and the tyre specs sounded very similar to what you have mentioned. Jitesh is the guys name, cant remember the brothers name right now.
Hey bro we have already cross checked with him he is taking long time for the tyres so we are now planning to find someone better.

sorry for going off topic : r8 is here on Delhi black color so see it around in Delhi NCr
Old 30th June 2009, 19:54   #6
Senior - BHPian

I've heard Universal Tyre House handling custom imports. Check with him, he might be able to help on tyres too. It'll be better if you mention the brand to him.

Universal has 2 outlets. One in Ajit Arcade, Kailash Colony (Near Bluebells School) and another in Block C, Lajpat Nagar-2 (Central Market Road).
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 19:32   #7
Senior - BHPian

I would stay away from Universal if I were you. And no tyre company officially gets in 23" in India, you would have to either import the tyres yourself or talk to grey market importers for help.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote