| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|4th July 2005, 11:59||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bangalore, INDIA
Thanked: 25 Times
What is X-Factor
I was just browsing the League website (man, they have some sweet alloy wheels) and I was trying to make sense of their specifications.
See these links.
Now come the questions.
1. What is X-Factor?
2. How can some of the wheel have varying number of holes - ex: 4,5? Are they talking about two versions of the same sized wheel - one with 4 holes and one with 5 holes?
2. How do some of these wheels have multiple PCDs? I understand that PCD is the diameter of the circle drawn through the bolt holes. Surely this should be fixed, right? Or are they talking about different versions of the same sized wheel again?
Thanks for clearing my fundas!
|4th July 2005, 16:36||#3|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 25,040 Times
1. X-factor is the brake caliper clearance for the specific wheel if i am not mistaken.
2. 4,5 = That style is available in either 4 or 5 hole
3. Multiple PCD - this could mean either 2 versions of the same wheel, OR it could be a 4hole wheel with 2 sets of 4 holes, each set having a different PCD. ie a total of 8 holes. (however i dont think leauge does the latter)
(Check out the picture Rtech posted of viper's wheels in post #25 here for an example of an 8 hole wheel.
Last edited by Rehaan : 4th July 2005 at 16:42.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What's your stopping factor on a LPG/CNG conversion||Surprise||Modifications & Accessories||58||2nd July 2010 21:39|
|The CRDx Factor ?!?||man23ish||The Indian Car Scene||27||24th March 2010 17:26|
|First Drive: Tata Nano by CAR UK, 0-96kmph in 17 secs, 5-stars for feel good factor||sidindica||The Indian Car Scene||32||12th December 2008 21:53|
|Looking for Wow factor||prashant.dinkar||SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s||21||28th December 2007 19:38|
|K&N , Exhaust and other mods through Perf. Auto. Pricing and tthe Should I factor||zaphod||Modifications & Accessories||24||26th August 2007 14:59|