Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 8th September 2009, 20:29   #16
BHPian

Default Spolier Removed

People, I couldn't help it seriously. I removed the spoiler. It looks crazy now, I mean it is one serious looking Ford You need to see it to believe it. No offence to everyone who advised me against it, but I just could not wait to see it all clean without it

Last edited by abhi1309 : 8th September 2009 at 20:31.
abhi1309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2009, 21:02   #17
BHPian

Default Spoiler Removed!!

Spoiler Removed I couldn't help it.

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-p1050044.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-p1050043.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-p1050040.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-p1050041.jpg

My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday-p1050039.jpg
Old 15th September 2009, 23:04   #18
Senior - BHPian

Nice looking alloys! But IMHO, a machined black would have done justice than full black...

Know what the car is missing? Angel eyes and HID
ph03n!x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2009, 17:57   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
Nice looking alloys! But IMHO, a machined black would have done justice than full black...

Know what the car is missing? Angel eyes and HID
ph03n!x You said it. HIDs and Angel eyes it is next
Old 10th November 2009, 22:32   #20
BHPian

i would have loved to have the spoiler!!i got the same color and was looking for it..but for a lower price..
ariendj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2009, 17:01   #21
BHPian

nice alloys man. but this baby desperately needs those lowered springs!!
nims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 05:30   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi1309 View Post
People, I couldn't help it seriously. I removed the spoiler. It looks crazy now, I mean it is one serious looking Ford You need to see it to believe it. No offence to everyone who advised me against it, but I just could not wait to see it all clean without it

I agree with you, I myself am a fan of the smooth & clean look of the rear-end.
maglev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 09:16   #23
BHPian

[quote=freewheelburnin;1464453]You could try to change the spoiler to a matte black GT wing.You could paint the edges red to match the alloy wheels, so that it integrates better with the setup.This would give a more street racing focussed look.Current spoiler gives it a more civilized look

You could even try painting the top of the existing spoiler to matte black.But not really sure how it will turn out to ]
good idea will look good anyways the spoiler has been removed try it out nothing to lose .only thing instead of painting it go for matt black vinyls that way if you dont like it the spoiler is not permanently damaged another thing the looks are incomplete without a darker shade of tints
sierrakamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 10:17   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Look nice & looks like you got it from Poona Motors. He has a good stock of black rims & suggests it to almost everyone. But yes he does have nice collection of alloys.
Techno, I think we need more of them! I can't find any black rims here. all are chrome/aluminum, and the nearest I can get hold of is machined finish rims like what abhi had earlier.

abhi, how much did the rims cost, are they 14 or 15 inchers?
greenhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2010, 14:34   #25
BANNED

hello abhi,

does the installation of original spoiler in fiesta involves drilling, i am planning to install one and is skeptical as on removal it will leave holes in the boot.
ruchirtnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2010, 10:26   #26
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi1309 View Post
Guys,

Okay now I am thinking of removing the spoiler to give it a cleaner look. Frankly I am bored of it and it can be easily removed since it is just a clip on spoiler. No drilling was involved when it was installed.

hello abhi,

long time back you mentioned this point that you have the spoiler clipped into the boot rather than drilled, could you please elaborate as it will easier to go for fitting and to remove it when needed.
ruchirtnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2010, 20:29   #27
Senior - BHPian

The new alloys have changed the character of your ride. Looks even better without the spoiler.
MaserQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2010, 21:28   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
Techno, I think we need more of them! I can't find any black rims here. all are chrome/aluminum, and the nearest I can get hold of is machined finish rims like what abhi had earlier.

abhi, how much did the rims cost, are they 14 or 15 inchers?
The set of 4 rims was for 16K and I paid about 10 after exchanging those machined black ones I had earlier. These are 14 inchers since like always I never had the money for both the rims and the rubber at the same time. So couldn't up-size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
hello abhi,

long time back you mentioned this point that you have the spoiler clipped into the boot rather than drilled, could you please elaborate as it will easier to go for fitting and to remove it when needed.
See it has those brackets at the edges of the boot, one end holds the spoiler and the other clips around the edges of the boot. I removed the spoiler and of course there were no holes but it did leave very light marks on the paint which refuse to go even if I use petrol to get rid of them. But they are really minor and I regret wasting little cash on the spoiler. It's foolish to have spoilers on puny cars like these. And it usually spoils the look in cars like these, some look good though.

Last edited by Eddy : 11th April 2011 at 11:04.
Old 3rd June 2010, 23:00   #29
Senior - BHPian

Have you fitted the Evotion muffler yet?
If yes, please post pictures.
nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2011, 04:00   #30
rmk
BHPian

Default Re: My Little Rocket - Pimped-Out Fiesta - Done Yesterday

Awesome car you got there my friend. Your new alloys look better than your old ones!

I am planning to buy a new Fiesta classic this month. But was in a dilemma because the base version provides only black ORVMs, tailgate and handles and I was thinking that it'd be a little boring. But only till i saw your car..
The only extra features that's in the second version are the body coloured mirrors, tailgate and handles, and a music system. For that I'd have to pay an extra .6L. After seeing your car I have decided to go for the base version.

Also nice colour you've got there. Which colour is that??? Colorado red??

Note from TeamBHP Support
- Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Amartya : 11th April 2011 at 08:50. Reason: Edited to remove SMSey text, please read the message left inline.
rmk is offline   Reply With Quote