Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 5th December 2009, 00:33   #31
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
TSK, it's nothing new. I'm sorry to brag, but fact is, we are not exclusive with any company and we have always been among the first to implement the latest and greatest machines.
Woo, that's a dyanmic entrpreneur. Kudos Nikhil, I appreciate such entrepreneurs who believe to be ahead of others.

The thing is, all "X-company" exclusive shops have to have top of the line equipment. Bridgestone pays for part of it. So, they have no excuses. They have to have top class equipment. Go to any Michelin Priority Partner also. They will also have top of the line equipment there.
. Considering this, you guys are amazing as you plan and execute yourselves.

It's a sad end to one of the best German Engineering companies :(. The best people in that company have now moved away to other companies.
German, the word itself is enough for a proof of Machine's performance. Moreover the fact that your Dad used Hofmann during his time is surprising and worth appreciation. Even today, modern shops have some Precision machines.

Alignment pits are much cheaper and the alignment is also done faster. The Hydraulic lift is a solution if they dont want to dig(maybe the workshop isnt on the ground floor, etc...) and it looks fancy and impresses people!
Nikhil, the shop floor where they have these Hyrdraulics has a basement beneath it, hence your reasoning supports the setup there. Moreover, a pic of Alignment pit will be appreciated, maybe I've seen them but the word is new to me.

All the best for Hunter Automatic Tyre Changer, I saw the video yesterday and was impressed by its working. Thanks for the great piece of information.
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2013, 14:03   #32
Default Re: How to get a tyre franchise

Hi Nikhil,
I've sent you a PM. Please go through it and suggest me a way ahead.
db0009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2015, 17:56   #33
Default Re: How to get a tyre franchise

Hi Nikhil,

This was indeed a great post... Im looking at starting this business the details shared were very helpful.. just a question, is it good to take a Exclusive tyre dealership or multibrands...
Anybody else who can add insight to this query would be a lot helpful...
Srenath is offline   Reply With Quote