Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 11th January 2017, 17:38   #76
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Review : Yokohama Geolandar AT-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautham.mg View Post
Jacs.. Close your eyes and go for Geolander. Second set was Geolander (upsized from stock) ran for 70000kms. I am in the new set which has already run 13000kms. Great road grip and plush ride for sure
Great to hear a first hand experience on Xylo itself. Do you also take the vehicle out to offroads which can be tackled by 2WD? Just to understand the driving terrain.
jacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 11:26   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacs View Post
Great to hear a first hand experience on Xylo itself. Do you also take the vehicle out to offroads which can be tackled by 2WD? Just to understand the driving terrain.
Yeah Jacs.. Offroad, all roads... Just back from a Bangalore Arunachal Bangalore with all sorts of road conditions. Good to bad and worse, slippery.. I do limited offroading primarily to reach a great location
gautham.mg is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2017, 09:35   #78
Senior - BHPian

Thank you for all the inputs, got Yokohama Geolandar AT/S - Stock size 215/75 R15 on Xylo last Saturday.
  • Its actually White letters on one side and being a bi-directional tyre, one can choose between white letters or just standard black all. I chose White fonts for now.
  • Price as quoted earlier, INR5900 a piece.
  • I normally inflate 35psi on front and 38psi on rear. Asked dealer to inflate 1 point extra based on the side wall strength caution read across the blogs.
  • Had run<100KMs only till now. Felt the car bit more bumpy compared to Michelins and noticed a small drop in fuel efficiency as per MID. Not surprising as I changed from almost bald tyres.
jacs is offline   Reply With Quote