Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Old 11th July 2012, 11:42   #16
Default Re: Replacement tyres not available for Fiat Adventure

Originally Posted by thalavoy View Post
From my experience, full to full method for measuring FE is suspect in case of Fiat Adventure. The auto shut off feature for fuel doesn't always work. Many times, it shuts off early and then have to hand fill it. I think this is a common problem with Adventure.
I always did fuel empty light to fuel empty light method The light that comes on when in a slope doesn't count. Only when the light comes on and stays on in a plane surface counts
Glad to hear that the tyre doesn't scrape with the Kelly tyres.
I haven't had a problem with the auto cut off. Looks like certain fuel nozzle types cause that issue. I also take a look at the quantity of fuel going in. Just in case.
Bala_blr is offline   Reply With Quote