Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section

Closed Thread
Old 16th March 2006, 13:44   #31
Exclamation See and Learn

Hey just to help us newbies better, why dont you gurus post some sample pics of different tyre sizes along with different rim sizes attached together? It would be a visual treat and we could get a very clear idea, because each person give different sizes that since we dont know much, all we see and numbers and digits!!!
Old 23rd March 2006, 13:33   #32

Hei,.. saw someone posted about plati alloys .. is that available in bangalore also .. i saw couple of plati's on road .. looks splendid ... jus wanna know if i can get the same.. and what would be the price for that ... i need to get for ma zen ... planning for an upzise alsoo .. 14" .... wad you guys say about 14" on zen ... ?
Old 4th April 2006, 13:07   #33

Just happened to encounter a newer problem with my upsize wheels. The front left shockers gave me a thunk (metallic sound) when I hit potholes a couple a times last week, so checked what could be wrong. I saw both my front shocker spring protruding over my 205 tires and was say two inches above the tires and I think either the tire hitting the shocker spring could be the reason for the thunk noise. I checked my Santro with stock tires and found the same situation in that as well. Could this be a problem or the reason for that distinct noise. Somebody help me :(
Closed Thread